Home

NCAA Football 12 Demo Details Revealed, EA Demo Stream Available

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Demo Details Revealed, EA Demo Stream Available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-21-2011, 10:17 PM   #281
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NCAA Football 12 Demo Details Revealed Today, Demo Streaming LIVE Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis580
Maybe you didnt pay attention to the NC game last year, but both teams struggled mightly on offense. Heck Cam Newton was like a totally different player. It was like he totally scared to run. If that was the first game you ever saw him you could have never guessed that he was probably the most unstoppable QB to ever play the game.
Definitely missed the point on this one. Look at the numbers both those offenses put up throughout the year on the ground. One game isn't a story of how successful shotgun running should be.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2011, 10:24 PM   #282
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: NCAA Football 12 Demo Details Revealed, EA Demo Stream Available

Video streaming by Ustream

Old 06-21-2011, 10:29 PM   #283
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5

This is still a day one purchase for me. I have played hundreds of games on 11 and will play hundreds of games on 12. Shotgun running may be rough in the demo, but, depending on when the game went gold, this may be a far earlier version of the game than what was viewed at E3.

Looking forward to it.

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!
Old 06-21-2011, 10:54 PM   #284
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

OVR: 2
Kinda off-topic, but...

They added bands to the game this year, right? So is Notre Dame gonna have their band in the corner of the endzone like in actual games? It wouldn't make much sense to completely omit the band altogether or put them in an incorrect location if EVERY OTHER SCHOOL has their bands in the game.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:04 PM   #285
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Demo Live Stream 6/21/2011

I love how on 3rd and 19 he runs a straight post route right into zone coverage and gets the first down. Come on man. (around the 14:30 mark)

Also, watch at the 20:40 minute mark, doesn't the CPU WR just cut straight out of bounds like a pinball for no reason?

One thing you have to give Ben credit for is he plays sim. He drops back realistically and stays in the pocket. I think this might almost be part of the problem, as since he doesnt scramble around and he stays in the pocket (hence getting pressured and sacked as he should be) he doesnt see the CPU get burned as often as they do with users who just run around all the time.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2011, 11:17 PM   #286
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Demo Live Stream 6/21/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
I love how on 3rd and 19 he runs a straight post route right into zone coverage and gets the first down. Come on man. (around the 14:30 mark)

Also, watch at the 20:40 minute mark, doesn't the CPU WR just cut straight out of bounds like a pinball for no reason?

One thing you have to give Ben credit for is he plays sim. He drops back realistically and stays in the pocket. I think this might almost be part of the problem, as since he doesnt scramble around and he stays in the pocket (hence getting pressured and sacked as he should be) he doesnt see the CPU get burned as often as they do with users who just run around all the time.
You might be onto something but I will throw out theory two. He doesn't run around as it would not show off the game in a good way.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:30 PM   #287
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
I hate having to point out that in NCAA 11 sliders that made shotgun running efficient for the CPU made pro style teams unstoppable. It isn't an even level of efficiency universal of the slider attributes, so you have to change it week by week, which isnt a huge deal, but still, consider how glaring it was in NCAA 11 and the teams that played in the BCS game last season you would think they addressed the proble.
Exactly. You had to make one thing extremely overpowered in order to make it serviceable.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:48 AM   #288
Rookie

OVR: 0

Why do they keep making it 2 min quarters. Madden 11 had 5 min quarters in their demo. Most ppl that play sports games have played them for years. Why give us only 8 mins to play the game? Im gonna buy it but I still would like 5 min quarters to play intill it comes out. Pisses me off man!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »