Home

NCAA Football 12 Demo Details Revealed, EA Demo Stream Available

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Demo Details Revealed, EA Demo Stream Available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-21-2011, 05:35 PM   #249
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 12 Demo Details Revealed Today, Demo Streaming LIVE Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstud23lb
cry me a river guys all of you are complaining about the worlds smallest stuff if you dont like it dont get it who cares about what the dreads look like who cares if teambuilder looks like or has to offer i just want to be able to play football so let me make this clear if you dont like this game then dont buy this game if you like it and want it go right ahead just get over yourselfs and quit your complaining thanks so much have a lovly day
cry me a river man. complaining about people complaining. if you don't like to read the posts don't read them. who cares if you don't care what the dreads look like, or what teambuilder looks like or has to offer. Some people just want to post about things they don't like, probably in hope it'll be fixed one day. So let me make this clear, if you don't like people complaining skip past their posts. If you you like it and wanna read them go right ahead. Just get over yourself and quit your complaining about people complaining.

thanks so much, have a lovely day
Old 06-21-2011, 05:49 PM   #250
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31
I'm not watching this, but you guys are making seem like the worst football game ever. I mean seriously, is it that bad?
No, it's just guys that posting and not using not one ounce of brain power whatsoever..
All these people who are complaining about not being able to run out of the shotgun don't even know that they are probably playing on default sliders and could be adjusted to better improve the game play... just too common sensible though.. I guess people now are trained to speak before they think...

ben
voodoo
Old 06-21-2011, 05:50 PM   #251
Rookie

BryanAllen4's Arena

OVR: 2
Seriously..i gotta ask EA, why no Arkansas pageantry? The Woo Pig Sooie chant is one of the most well-known traditions in college football. Should easily be one of the team specific entrances. Shows the team coming through the tunnel..cuts to the Hogs mascot leading the chant, cut back to the tunnel and you can hear the fans doing the chant, then show the team running out.

As one of the up and coming programs in the nation, it's a shame to see that Arkansas has been overlooked again. Hopefully NCAA 2013 will include this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2011, 05:52 PM   #252
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nag5115
"New uniforms can be patched in but it will be difficult, were looking into it, not making any promises..." = no chance in hell it will happen. Really disappointing that no uniform changes can be updated thru a download or tuning pack, seems kinda rediculous. A team without the right jerseys or new alternates they will be wearing this year is a big letdown. Such as last year having Notre Dame without the ND on the shoulders or Georgia Tech's new jerseys. Really detracts from the realism for me
Then wait till next year...

ben
voodoo
Old 06-21-2011, 05:57 PM   #253
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by nag5115
"New uniforms can be patched in but it will be difficult, were looking into it, not making any promises..." = no chance in hell it will happen. Really disappointing that no uniform changes can be updated thru a download or tuning pack, seems kinda rediculous. A team without the right jerseys or new alternates they will be wearing this year is a big letdown. Such as last year having Notre Dame without the ND on the shoulders or Georgia Tech's new jerseys. Really detracts from the realism for me
Wait, so whether you spend $60 on a game hinges on a LOGO?
Old 06-21-2011, 06:04 PM   #254
Rookie

nag5115's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmooov
Wait, so whether you spend $60 on a game hinges on a LOGO?
No I buy the game year after year and not a logo there are multiple uniforms that teams wear that are not in the game. GaTech is on of the teams I always have a dynasty with and last year without their new uniforms it detracted from it a bit. It's not a dealbreaker just something I feel should be addressed and dealt with accordingly. I can't help but feel that a patch for uniform updates isnt so difficult that it can't be done. They claim be a sim of NCAA football but to not have the correct uniforms is upsetting.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:17 PM   #255
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyvoodoo
No, it's just guys that posting and not using not one ounce of brain power whatsoever..
All these people who are complaining about not being able to run out of the shotgun don't even know that they are probably playing on default sliders and could be adjusted to better improve the game play... just too common sensible though.. I guess people now are trained to speak before they think...

ben
voodoo
Are you saying you've got to use sliders to make the game play the way it should right out of the box? Running from the Spread or SG should work on any level and without any adjustments.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2011, 06:22 PM   #256
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

From my point of view (offline, non-exploiter, will assign sweet playbooks to every team, slider guy), this game will be amazing to me.

I would like for things to be great right out the gates but it's clear that will not be the case this year.

There are some glaring issues:

OL/DL interaction was mediocre
WRs not making an attempt to catch everything thrown their way
WR/DB interaction with ball in the air
CPU QB didn't have great pocket presence
CPU shotgun running was bad
CPU called a fake punt
To me the tackle animations are too long
Dreads are atrocious

I'm hoping some of these issues are addressed. I feel as though I can make a couple changes to them by tweaking playbooks/sliders. For the rest, I don't view them as game killers.

To each their own! I'm buying as I see a good product that will be worth $60. If you don't think that's the case, rent or don't buy.

I have no sympathy for those who cry about spending $60 on a product they do not enjoy. Nobody forced you to buy it!

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »