Home

NCAA Football 12 Demo Details Revealed, EA Demo Stream Available

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Demo Details Revealed, EA Demo Stream Available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-21-2011, 04:12 PM   #241

OVR: 34
Re: NCAA Football 12 Demo Details Revealed Today, Demo Streaming LIVE Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
Suction, bad zone defense, bad FG choices by CPU and the CPU ball carrier covering up all the way down the field were my biggest issues with NCAA 11. It looks like all those were fixed, so I am happy with that. Just don't like the fact EA ducks questions like Floyd Mayweather ducks a court hearing.
Suction looks really bad. I thought that was dismissed, but in that game a CB literally morphs into a tackle from a completely different angle. I feel with the line play too you just don't have this visual of them fighting. The immediate action is everything sucks together.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2011, 04:17 PM   #242
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i'm not counting on it. The guys with NCAA seem to love adding new features then never touching them again. Custom Stadium Sounds, Teambuilder, they add features that can make things so much better, do a mediocre job implementing them and then never touch them again.
I only got to watch the live stream a little bit but on the side where everyone was asking questions, it was one after the other about Teambuilder. I kinda chuckled because they were dodging those questions.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:18 PM   #243
Rookie

inchez34's Arena

OVR: 5

It looks like they took gameplanning out and more than 2 people gang tackles..

Or is that just me?
Old 06-21-2011, 04:21 PM   #244
MVP

OVR: 29

I don't think game planning is out I think it's tied to that button called adjustments

Last edited by moylan1234; 06-21-2011 at 04:24 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:07 PM   #245
Rookie

OVR: 1
cry me a river guys all of you are complaining about the worlds smallest stuff if you dont like it dont get it who cares about what the dreads look like who cares if teambuilder looks like or has to offer i just want to be able to play football so let me make this clear if you dont like this game then dont buy this game if you like it and want it go right ahead just get over yourselfs and quit your complaining thanks so much have a lovly day
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2011, 05:14 PM   #246
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Man if bumble and chase say that they saw/played against spread teams that played decent then I'll believe them. That being said we've only seen Oregon andf they may just be bugged (optimism ho). Either way the game looks good, and did they say they'll live tuner the demo to play like the release build? Cool.

sent from parts unknown
Old 06-21-2011, 05:23 PM   #247
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstud23lb
cry me a river guys all of you are complaining about the worlds smallest stuff if you dont like it dont get it who cares about what the dreads look like who cares if teambuilder looks like or has to offer i just want to be able to play football so let me make this clear if you dont like this game then dont buy this game if you like it and want it go right ahead just get over yourselfs and quit your complaining thanks so much have a lovly day
It's people like you who accept mediocrity as a standard that need to go away. Your ignorance blinds you to the fact that most of the "negative" commenters are actually giving input in order to improve the game as a whole.

Most of the comments here I see are not nitpicks about dreads or teambuilder, it's about broken gameplay that needs to be fixed. You wouldn't be enjoying the improvements of double hit, and consecutive hit tackles if it weren't for the voice and input of the forums. Or maybe we should just go back to suction and tumble weed tackling right? Think before you speak please people.

Last edited by vision; 06-21-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:33 PM   #248
Rookie

nag5115's Arena

OVR: 2

"New uniforms can be patched in but it will be difficult, were looking into it, not making any promises..." = no chance in hell it will happen. Really disappointing that no uniform changes can be updated thru a download or tuning pack, seems kinda rediculous. A team without the right jerseys or new alternates they will be wearing this year is a big letdown. Such as last year having Notre Dame without the ND on the shoulders or Georgia Tech's new jerseys. Really detracts from the realism for me

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »