Home

Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-23-2011, 08:01 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
This feature is adding cost to the game's development.
And more than that, these particular features are going to require EA's ongoing costs to keep servers up and available to process the advance and the game sims, that goes beyond normal development costs which in my eyes justifies a small cost. That is what keeps me from getting up in arms over it, these features cost EA more than any in-console feature would have cost them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 08:08 PM   #186
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

Quote:
you are ridiculous... its $7 dollars... if you cant afford $7 you surely can't afford the $60 to buy the game or the $300 to buy the console... so why are you here?
Who said I couldn't afford it? $7 isn't a lot of money, doesn't mean I want to spend it on micro-transactions for a game I already paid full price for.

Quote:
the other guys are right, its not a must have to play the game. It's an add on feature. If you want the ability to advance the week from your pc or supersim games you pay for that service. You DONT have to have it that way and you can do all that on your console for free.
Again, obviously it's optional. Was never up for debate, no one ever said otherwise.

Quote:
Just because it's a feature for the game doesn't mean they have include it for free because it's a feature on convenience.
True but games used to be that way, now they want to add a bunch of additional charges in. They push it further every year. That's my beef. They already have plans for a subscription based service in the future. (http://www.pastapadre.com/2011/04/22...iption-service) When will it end?

It's not going to end until they find a point where the consumers as a whole won't tolerate it. Too bad we have people who not only tolerate it, but seemingly argue in favor of it.

Quote:
How do you not understand this? It's simple business practices that happen in other sectors of business other than the video game business and you're up in arms about a common practice now days.
Just because something is common doesn't mean it's ok.

Last edited by poopoop; 05-23-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:09 PM   #187
Pro

OVR: 7

Why the heck is Bama still 99 OVR?
Old 05-23-2011, 08:11 PM   #188
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Man. RTG is going to be great to play. I'm going to love recreating a few of the NJ HS teams near me in TB and have my dual threat QB/FS. Or HB/LB go nuts on them. This year is a definite must buy for me. I haven't been this pleased with all the info for a few years now

sent from parts unknown
Yea IT is
I am from Jersey too. I wonder what they mean by local schools. Besides Rutgers, Syracuse, and Penn Colleges, Maryland, there arent many schools close too NJ. I always start off with a HB then QB. The only school I want to play for that is close to NJ is Rutgers. I never usually try to play for the best team anyway.
I am starting to think that we MIGHT be able to play dual positions in college too. I think we are getting skill points too.I think we would be able to edit our defensive ratings in HS. I would love to be a Slash type of players
I dont know if alot of you knew, but in previous years in RTG the team you selected as your favorite team when you start off, you used there playbook in HS. So it didnt matter if you was a Option QB, if your fav team was TTech you would use there playbook. So if we are able to play for a TB team, I would love to use a Custom Playbook for my RTG HS season
Old 05-23-2011, 08:15 PM   #189
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by statdude
Why the heck is Bama still 99 OVR?

They're returning a lot of their starters on defense and have Trent Richardson. They are going to be GOOD. I'm picking them to win the NC.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:19 PM   #190
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Man. RTG is going to be great to play. I'm going to love recreating a few of the NJ HS teams near me in TB and have my dual threat QB/FS. Or HB/LB go nuts on them. This year is a definite must buy for me. I haven't been this pleased with all the info for a few years now

sent from parts unknown
Making Don Bosco or SPP?

Or like Long Branch?
Old 05-23-2011, 08:23 PM   #191
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Me either. I wish other "Little Things" would have been added. But I am more than okay with it. Might have to wait for Friday.
I plan on starting as a OC. But, I already had plans on what Defense I wanted to run and will make a Custom Playbook. I hope we can give suggestions on what scheme we want to have. I had plans on make a Multi-Def playbook with mainly 3-4, 4-3,3-3-5, and Quarter.
you don't have to worry about that because you can edit all coaches meaning whatever the game gives you for assistants you can make them both fat guys in suits wearing visors who coach the same as you do
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 08:41 PM   #192
Rookie

OVR: 16
looking forward to offline dynasty. online dynasty is always fun but easeems like they just what every last dime they can get. rtg looks good again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »