Home

Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-23-2011, 03:31 PM   #105
Banned

JohnZapp's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

will there be neutral site games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 03:32 PM   #106
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilphl
I, too, wondered this. Maybe if RTG is deep enough the lack of dynasty depth can be forgiven, although I have typically preferred dynasty to RTG.

That said, if we can import opponents, I would imagine we could import the team we actually play on--it would make no sense otherwise. Also, is 11 the max number of teams we can bring in (as it says you only play 7 to 11 games)? In high school we usually played at least 12 games, so it would appear this limit is a tad low.
Honestly, I think most high schools only have 9-11 games schedules, and I'm leaning more towards 9. It really depends on where you are though. Here in Chicago, it's a ton of schools, so we have a lot of conferences. However, I can't really say the same for everyone. But I'm thinking that Most schools are around 9-11. The option to play less is obviously for the fans who don't wanna spend too much time in HS part of the RTG.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:33 PM   #107
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6
COOL! Autoquals are out for all conferences........
Old 05-23-2011, 03:33 PM   #108
Legal Advisor

jwilphl's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnZapp
will there be neutral site games?
No. That was answered here: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ll=1#post60804
Old 05-23-2011, 03:37 PM   #109
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmooov
Honestly, I think most high schools only have 9-11 games schedules, and I'm leaning more towards 9. It really depends on where you are though. Here in Chicago, it's a ton of schools, so we have a lot of conferences. However, I can't really say the same for everyone. But I'm thinking that Most schools are around 9-11. The option to play less is obviously for the fans who don't wanna spend too much time in HS part of the RTG.
Yeah my HS plays 10 games a season before playoffs.
Want to follow my Franchises? Join my discord: https://discord.gg/nHbNCWmmGs
Old 05-23-2011, 03:37 PM   #110
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
I think my HS had 10 games.
But I think there will be a playoff system like in previous RTGs. So I will have a 10-11 game season
I will as much time as possible. It would make RTG better than have 3-4 seasons. So now it is 4-5 seasons.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:37 PM   #111
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: game informer

Quote:

Looks like Ole Miss is a 3-star, to me.

Well dang...the other video showed us with 2 stars. ha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 03:41 PM   #112
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

Where did someone see that yes player editing was in? Gaming Tailgate Q&A said no it wasn't in nor was recruit editing.

Please link!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »