Home

Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-23-2011, 05:32 PM   #153
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
So now that they have a place where you can import schools from teambuilder and play a full high school season... how far are we from EA creating a game where it's all TeamBuilder and it's high school dynasties and a RTG that starts when you're 15?!
Old 05-23-2011, 05:40 PM   #154
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

Not a RTG person but I'll definitely have to try this. Thanks
Old 05-23-2011, 05:41 PM   #155
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
So now that they have a place where you can import schools from teambuilder and play a full high school season... how far are we from EA creating a game where it's all TeamBuilder and it's high school dynasties and a RTG that starts when you're 15?!
I'd say it's a shot to play RTG as a Frosh in HS EVENTUALLY, but as a stand-alone game? Never
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 05:43 PM   #156
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23

I'm not sure but hopefully they will eventually add a co-op RTG. My roommate and I like to create ourselves and play on the same team in a dynasty, we played HS ball together and both played defense so it would be fun to play our senior year again and then possibly get recruited by the same school and go there. I'm not sure how much work would be needed but it seems no different than playing a dynasty with more than 1 user.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:48 PM   #157
Rookie

OVR: 1

Since its mentioned that when schools are hiring coaches you get a boost in chance of being hired if you use the same type of playbook I wonder how does that correspond with custom playbooks. My first guess is that custom playbooks would be automatically given the Multiple Offense Style or the style of the base playbook we use.
OKC Thunder
Old 05-23-2011, 05:50 PM   #158
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Has it been confirmed that the named rosters will be accessible during RTG. I imagine if you can use the coaches roster in every mode you can do the samething with player rosters.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #159
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Has it been confirmed that the named rosters will be accessible during RTG. I imagine if you can use the coaches roster in every mode you can do the samething with player rosters.
It would be a great feature. I think it will be available for HS season. I really would like to play on a TB team.
I doubt it but I wouild love RTG to get Presentation. Especially Team Entrances focused around you and commentary about you.
I am expecting newer stuff with Erin Andrews and Kirk Herb.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:55 PM   #160
Rookie

Zasnow's Arena

OVR: 4

I really like the team builder feature for high school teams. I wonder if they will allow us to edit the teams equipment offline or just have to deal with random equipment for our teammates?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »