Home

Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-23-2011, 04:21 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

this is just great, road to glory looks like it got alot of upgrades. july 12 is gunna be a great day
Old 05-23-2011, 04:22 PM   #130
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
Oh, ok....i misread your initial post.
I think we're both hoping that it would be in, and since some people have implied that it is I just want to see where they are getting that from. I guess I am still holding out some hope that it could possibly be in! Although it's not looking good which is a big disappointment after seeing that Madden got it
Old 05-23-2011, 04:25 PM   #131
Rookie

4solo's Arena

OVR: 10

No Spring still has me baffled though. It seems that it is just a simple practice mode with a lil progression tied to it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 04:25 PM   #132
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody56
This is the closest thing ive read

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/nc...asty-mode.aspx

Can edit any coaches/players that are existing on the disc. This can be posted as a file online for others to download
Thanks for the share. What I get from this is that pre-dynasty mode we can edit players and coaches and share. It's a nice feature b/c now we can go into dynasties with real players and real coaches, which is cool.

Doesn't seem to imply in-dynasty player editing though
Old 05-23-2011, 04:27 PM   #133
Rookie

woody56's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanefootball4
Thanks for the share. What I get from this is that pre-dynasty mode we can edit players and coaches and share. It's a nice feature b/c now we can go into dynasties with real players and real coaches, which is cool.

Doesn't seem to imply in-dynasty player editing though
yeah, doesn't sound good
Old 05-23-2011, 04:37 PM   #134
MVP

OVR: 36

Can we control a school without being the coach? Can I be Miami, but not be Al Golden so maybe fire years down the line I can fire Golden, and bring in an Air Raid offense, or triple option? I am hoping I don't have to be locked into a coach.

Also, I hope the blog shows some examples of the Coaching Carousel in action maybe 5 years down the road. I'd like to see what offenses some schools are running. Is Georgia Tech still running the triple option or did Paul Johnson maybe move on to a bigger school. Who will be the head coach after Joe Paterno and Jim Tressel? I hope it works good because it could be a lot of fun if it does.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:38 PM   #135
Banned

OVR: 25
I'm also glad you can download draft classes FROM the dynasty hub. I know, at least for me, I was in 2 dynasties that had to restart because the commish didn't have updated rosters, or had names spelled wrong, or only had about 20 teams with names.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 04:39 PM   #136
cts
Two Oh Six

cts's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
Will never understand why people actively defend microtransactions.

I mean I can understand if you choose to buy it and don't consider it a big deal (even though, IMO you're the reason they're able to get away with charging people.)

But trying to defend and rationalize why they do it is a whole different animal. No it's not like getting a free PC game, it's like being charged $67 instead of $60 if you want the full OD feature set.

Oh well, here's looking forward to more microtransactions in the future.
Nobody said its like getting a free PC game. Its a more or less an add-on PC game that costs $3 to $7 bucks. And most importantly, its optional.

That's not really an opinon, more fact.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Seattle Seahawks | Seattle Sonics | Seattle Mariners |Washington Huskies | Montana State Bobcats

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »