Home

MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added]

This is a discussion on MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added] within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-19-2011, 06:49 PM   #217
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Add

I have the game installed to the HDD and I'm seeing 0's in the box scores during and after games. This is during My Player, haven't started a franchise yet.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:53 PM   #218
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Add

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambizytl
I also have the game installed on the hard drive, so that is not the problem.
add me to the list...in May in Franchise mode, not installed to the HD - can you even install it to an Arcade? not sure how much space it takes

would love to solve this one - any takers?
Old 05-19-2011, 11:33 PM   #219
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20

Almost overlooked the final patch note - Red Sox hats fixed. Wonder why they didn't fix more uniform stuff like this? The Braves and A's also have the wrong hats with their alt unis.
Old 05-20-2011, 02:22 AM   #220
Rookie

OVR: 0

I feel like after the patch the game feels worse. When batting now half the time the swings look very jerky and is not smooth at all, and it looks like the ball has a magnet sometimes and attracts to the bat when it looks like it is to high or low. I usually play a game or 2 with my cousin every night, and before the patch our stats were average and consistent, after three games after the patch, we realize there are way too many soft liners over the infield, and too many home runs. As I am typing this he just hit his 6th home run, it is 7th inning. and we each have 15+ hits every game.
Fielding looks awful now as well, fielders making unecessary jumps for the ball, and quite often making catches in the outfield Jerry Rice would be proud of.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:14 AM   #221
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRayFilms
I feel like after the patch the game feels worse. When batting now half the time the swings look very jerky and is not smooth at all, and it looks like the ball has a magnet sometimes and attracts to the bat when it looks like it is to high or low. I usually play a game or 2 with my cousin every night, and before the patch our stats were average and consistent, after three games after the patch, we realize there are way too many soft liners over the infield, and too many home runs. As I am typing this he just hit his 6th home run, it is 7th inning. and we each have 15+ hits every game.
Fielding looks awful now as well, fielders making unecessary jumps for the ball, and quite often making catches in the outfield Jerry Rice would be proud of.
You could probably fix some of the uneccesary fielding acrobatics with sliders and such. I know OF speed at 25 is way to slow and @30-35 is a nice area to be at
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2011, 11:41 AM   #222
Banned

bugle987's Arena

OVR: 19
im not having any problems with the zeros for the box scores
Old 05-20-2011, 11:54 AM   #223
Rookie

OVR: 5

Had a weird glitch last night with my Franchise. After finishing the season I was in the Free Agency period and only had 5 players to re-sign. My budget had grown from the previous year by 4.5 million and I had an overall budget gap of 28 million available.

So I re-sign Vlad Guerrero for 4.25 million.

Then I go to re-sign Luke Scott, and it tells me I'm over budget? I look closely and see it has me negative by $60 million and my roster budget at only $12 million! I about freaked out at this point, thinking my franchise was ruined.

I immediately shut off the system, turned it back on, loaded up the franchise, got to the same screen, and lo and behold, the problem was fixed.

Whew.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:13 PM   #224
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

In franchise mode, anyone else seeing the boxscores show the lines only for the starting pitcher and not the relievers?

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »