Home

MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added]

This is a discussion on MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added] within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-18-2011, 04:05 PM   #121
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [Still Awaiting Patch No

Just played a full MLB Today game on 360, I won on a walkoff 2 out base hit blooper that hit the right field foul line. It was great.

I turned 3 huge double plays that would have never happened but the infielders do transition WAY better from fielding to throwing. Looked great.

Also noticed that I had two 3-1 outs, the pitcher covers first properly now (also 2 of my double plays were 3-6-1, nice work pitcher getting there!)

The computer had me bases loaded 1 one. They needed a strikeout or popup. I got greedy, pop to the third baseman on the infield grass.

All in all offline in my one game looked great. I still wish there was a way to cancel my throws and to throw THROUGH a cut off man.

Quick example. First and third. I am on defense, fly ball to left, I preload my throw to home, then decide not gonna happen, can't cancel so the throw goes home and runner on first takes second. Which is where if my cut off man could cut a throw to a base it would save SOOO many extra bases. Hate throwing TO the cutoff man.

Still happy though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2011, 04:08 PM   #122
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [Still Awaiting Patch No

Notes or no notes...the fact that the PS3 wont recieve a patch for awhile is garbage. I am not the smartest on how the whole process goes but the other baseball game seemed to deliver a patch while the network was down yet somehow 2K cant...guess we ahve to wait what? 2 more months for a PS3 patch? I trully wish I owned this company...
Old 05-18-2011, 04:12 PM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Percenter
after the game when you go to "game summary", it has a (0) for any errors, doubles, triples, HR etc. that were hit during the game.
Noticed that too. Dumb. No excuse for that.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:16 PM   #124
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogunofharlem3
Just played a full MLB Today game on 360, I won on a walkoff 2 out base hit blooper that hit the right field foul line. It was great.

I turned 3 huge double plays that would have never happened but the infielders do transition WAY better from fielding to throwing. Looked great.

Also noticed that I had two 3-1 outs, the pitcher covers first properly now (also 2 of my double plays were 3-6-1, nice work pitcher getting there!)

The computer had me bases loaded 1 one. They needed a strikeout or popup. I got greedy, pop to the third baseman on the infield grass.

All in all offline in my one game looked great. I still wish there was a way to cancel my throws and to throw THROUGH a cut off man.

Quick example. First and third. I am on defense, fly ball to left, I preload my throw to home, then decide not gonna happen, can't cancel so the throw goes home and runner on first takes second. Which is where if my cut off man could cut a throw to a base it would save SOOO many extra bases. Hate throwing TO the cutoff man.

Still happy though
What settings? how many hits? score? any homeruns?
Old 05-18-2011, 04:22 PM   #125
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Hey guys,

Can anyone else confirm if the CPU still adjusts your teams lineup in franchise mode? Even when you have all auto-management options set to OFF?

This was a bug that I was greatly hoping would be fixed. If it's not been fixed by the patch that will be completely unacceptable IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2011, 04:25 PM   #126
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
Hey guys,

Can anyone else confirm if the CPU still adjusts your teams lineup in franchise mode? Even when you have all auto-management options set to OFF?

This was a bug that I was greatly hoping would be fixed. If it's not been fixed by the patch that will be completely unacceptable IMO.
Is this with games you play or with simmed games also?, can check if it happens with sim games as well.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:29 PM   #127
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
Notes or no notes...the fact that the PS3 wont recieve a patch for awhile is garbage. I am not the smartest on how the whole process goes but the other baseball game seemed to deliver a patch while the network was down yet somehow 2K cant...guess we ahve to wait what? 2 more months for a PS3 patch? I trully wish I owned this company...
Well, the fact that the other game is made by SONY surely helped them get their patch out quicker on PSN......don't blame 2K for a PSN problem.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:40 PM   #128
Rookie

OVR: 5

So....20 minutes to go. Something tells me that Ronnie lied. Again.

EDIT: Ok, I jumped the gun a bit

Last edited by cardswin2006; 05-18-2011 at 05:09 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »