Home

Got Madden 12 Franchise Mode/Superstar Mode Questions?

This is a discussion on Got Madden 12 Franchise Mode/Superstar Mode Questions? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 10:28 AM   #113
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Got Madden 12 Franchise Mode/Superstar Mode Questions?

Will the commentary refer to past games of the season, such as a recap of a beating my team took a few weeks back in the first of a two game division series? Also, will they talk about the unfolding playoff picture? I love how they do that in NBA 2K11.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is there any possibility that the Senior Bowl can be implemented in this game or the near future? This is an NFL evaluation game, coached by NFL coaches, and braodcasted by the NFL network. IMO this is a great way to add depth to the game and a way to improve the imported draft class players attributes from NCAA.

On another subject, will you guys finally give the players their team helmets in the Pro Bowl? You used to have this on the old gen but know we just get AFC and NFC helmets. That's not part of the real game so hopefully you've changed that to get the "AUTHENTICITY" in the virtual game!
Old 05-10-2011, 10:57 AM   #115
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuma
I'm sure this has been posted here but I'll ask anyway.

I'm tired of seeing these 365lb DT with 83 speed and 90 fitness move.

All these tightends with high 80-90 speeds ever year, LBs with 90+ speed.

WRs with 99 speeds and 90+ release every year.

Can we get more logical draft classes?

A Calvin Johnson-style WR doesn't come around every year. Same with these Patrick Willis-like LBs every year. Shouldnt have 5 Linebackers with 85+ speed every year. DE's with 90 speed is just stupid.

It's even worse in online league because people draft speed so much.
^^^ This. It doesn't even matter if the guy has crappy ratings. All anyone cares about is speed and agility.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2011, 10:58 AM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 0
Another feature that used to be on the old gen was when players got hurt, like an ankle sprain, they'd come back a few weeks later with that ankle spatted. A good way to differenciate ankles that are already spatted is to put the bulky spat on the leg that's injured. They'd also come back with a knee brace if they sprained their knee. This was an excellent feature that truly expressed the games realism and again, this was the old gen! You currently have arm braces in the editing mode that are usually worn by players in the real game that have an injury of some sort. You didn't have knee or ankle braces in last years game and that's surprising cause NCAA has this. With the emphasis on flack jackets this year, I hope you guys pay attention to the bulge under some players socks and pants. Knee braces are extremely prevalent in the gear that players wear. Mark Sanchez wears one and a lot of offensive lineman wear them.... So to get back to my point, will this feature be added back to the game?
Old 05-10-2011, 11:15 AM   #117
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18

Is CPU clock management fixed? Will the CPU still snap the ball within seconds of getting to the line, or will they take their time and read the defense and make proper adjustments?

Will the CPU try to run out the clock when holding a late game lead, or will they throw three straight times just before the two minute warning allowing me to get the ball back still?
Old 05-10-2011, 11:30 AM   #118
Rookie

falconfansince81's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAdkins01
If the online franchise is included with this round:

Will the online franchise have trade logic?

Will the online franchise have salary caps and contracts?

Any other big changes to the online franchise?
i'd like to second this fine set of questions, and also ask...

will there be a way to spectate other online franchise games or communicate with other franchise members VIA some kind of lobby chat?
Old 05-10-2011, 12:50 PM   #119
Rookie

OVR: 2

will simulated games have more realistic stats?

The little things matter. . what are the little things you say?. . . Idk. . surprise me ;-)

Sincerely,
Goodygoody
Old 05-10-2011, 01:35 PM   #120
Banned

OVR: 10

Since they took out the Extra Point show in franchise, what is these guys offering us in madden12. Why is it so hard to make a decent show that can surpass NFL2k5 and had 7 years on the next-gen console? Pathetic!!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »