Home

Got Madden 12 Franchise Mode/Superstar Mode Questions?

This is a discussion on Got Madden 12 Franchise Mode/Superstar Mode Questions? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 07:38 PM   #81
Rookie

Reejer's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Got Madden 12 Franchise Mode/Superstar Mode Questions?

I know a few other folks brought this up, but I wanted to expound:

How will progression/regression be handled this year? Please don't say that it will follow the predestined three career phase model (the Incline, Plateau, and Decline) that was in M-10'&11'.

And in regards to Potential rating, which was the only aspect of HC-09' (that I didn't like that made it's way into Madden). Will the Potential Rating be in M-12'? Will it at least be editable? Or possibly will it be a stat driven, CPU coaching staff initiated, re-evaluation (possibly on a quarterly basis)?

Last edited by Reejer; 05-09-2011 at 08:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2011, 08:02 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 0
can you ask if there are player specific bonuses and if you can stagger the contract to either pay more upfront or later in the contract?
Old 05-09-2011, 08:02 PM   #83
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02

....Will we FINALLY get highlights from other games implemented into the Extra Point feature?

Will we be getting more relevant information in the game previews in Extra Point?

What we get now:

"The...."Boys visit....Philadelphia to take on the Eagles. The...."Boys are second in penaltiesPhiladelphia leads the league FGs....and 3rd string DT will be starting...."

How about:

The 6-1 Cowboys travel to Lincoln Financial Field to take on the 5-2 Eagles. The Cowboys have the number one ranked defense in the league and Philadelphia has the number one ranked offense led by early season favorite for MVP Michael Vick. It should be a great battle for first place in the NFC East between the two longtime rivals.....
They took out the Extra Point this year and will redo it in the future when they are happy about it. They weren't happy with The Extra Point.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:08 PM   #84
Banned

OVR: 3
Dear Josh(ua),
On Superstar mode... Will the mode be completly revamped? or will the only major add on be the new progression system
2. Have you guys been focusing on the superstar presentation in the upcoming game.... 2k11 brought my player presentation to a whole new level with interviews ect. (even showing your player walk up on stage getting drafted)
Old 05-09-2011, 08:08 PM   #85
Rookie

over9000yards's Arena

OVR: 9

Will stats from simming an entire franchise season, or even individual games be a LOT more realistic?

EX: I simmed my first season on my Madden NFL 11 franchise, and 42 different defensive players had over 10 sacks. (No, seriously.)

EX: Currently, simulated games do not use 3rd down backs AT ALL. So you wind up see things like Reggie Bush or Darren Sproles having 0 catches the entire season.

EX: 2nd string running backs do not catch a pass the entire season if you sim every game. I guarantee you just about every 2nd string RB in the NFL caught a pass last season.

Will we be able to control/edit player progression and ratings in franchise mode?

And finally, will hiring different OC and DC in franchise mode affect the playbook for the team that hires the OC/DC?

EX: On the current Madden franchise, if you hire a new OC or DC, your teams offensive/defensive playbook will still stay the same.

Last edited by over9000yards; 05-09-2011 at 08:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2011, 08:14 PM   #86
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9
Can everything about the player be edited INSIDE franchise mode? (specifically and most importantly ratings obviously)
Old 05-09-2011, 08:15 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 3
In Franchise Mode, can we change teams after a few season or are we stuck with the same team?
Old 05-09-2011, 08:19 PM   #88
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
They took out the Extra Point this year and will redo it in the future when they are happy about it. They weren't happy with The Extra Point.

Bummer. Thanks for the reply Roadman.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »