Home

Got Madden 12 Franchise Mode/Superstar Mode Questions?

This is a discussion on Got Madden 12 Franchise Mode/Superstar Mode Questions? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 08:45 PM   #89
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Got Madden 12 Franchise Mode/Superstar Mode Questions?

1) During franchise will trades be offered to you by CPU controlled teams?

2) Will opening scenes during Franchise game be Franchise relevant...Example if I have an injured player will they still run out of the tunnel cause I would hate to see a player with broken leg run out of tunnel or with commentary before game comment on players to watch for.

3) Is training camp back?

4) I think its been asked but can we build a new stadium without having to relocate?

5) And now that New York got a Super Bowl, will there be other cold weather stadiums that will host Super Bowl in later years of Franchise

6) Is there some sort of College all star game to help us scout College prospects.

Thanks

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

Last edited by Aggies7; 05-09-2011 at 08:54 PM.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:47 PM   #90
Pro

Kahuma's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm sure this has been posted here but I'll ask anyway.

I'm tired of seeing these 365lb DT with 83 speed and 90 fitness move.

All these tightends with high 80-90 speeds ever year, LBs with 90+ speed.

WRs with 99 speeds and 90+ release every year.

Can we get more logical draft classes?

A Calvin Johnson-style WR doesn't come around every year. Same with these Patrick Willis-like LBs every year. Shouldnt have 5 Linebackers with 85+ speed every year. DE's with 90 speed is just stupid.

It's even worse in online league because people draft speed so much.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:03 PM   #91
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Superstar Mode

- Will we be able to completely customize our imported Road to Glory player's appearance?
- Will College stats/awards/success have any reflection on how high/low you are drafted?
- Can we expect scrutiny for coming from a certain offensive or defensive college scheme?
- What kind of things can we expect from the down time of our NFL career? Practice, workouts/training, game-planning, film study?
- Pre-game, mid-game, post-game interviews? Off season trade, re-signing, cut theories to have to answer to? Maybe the team drafts a QB the year after they draft you at QB, and the media tests your character? Dialogue trees?
-Contract negotiations. How will they be handled when that time comes in your career, and when you are drafted and signed?

Overall, I want to know if Superstar is going to remain a single player perspective, and nothing more. Will it become a role playing game in Madden 12?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2011, 09:13 PM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 1
As many already asked future draft picks and is there a limit to how many picks you can have? 2 Can u relocate n keep your same team ex. Raiders to La but staying as the raiders, 3 is there weekly or bi weekly progrression, 4 is there a training camp where you can improve your players. 5 Coaches mean anything and is there position coaches? 6. I've seen OL get pancakes all game and at the end it doesnt record them properly.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:27 PM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 0
1. Will there be a rookie scouting combine?
2. Will players have the Brett Favre syndrome?(come out of retirement)
3. Will players be suspended and have to pay fines?
4. Will backup players, players with low ratings, and players that come in after an injured starter randomely have MVP material games? example coverboy Peyton Hillis
5. Will there be more players drafted in rounds 4-7 becomeing stars? example Tom Brady
6. Will the NFL draft be just like the one in real life?(Roger Goodell coming to the podium to announce the draft pick and the rookies waiting to be called.)
7. When players get older will they stay as good as they have been? Like if Peyton Manning played for another 5 years will he become more of a backup QB?
8. If you upload a Draft class from NCAA Football 12 will the top players be talked about and will they show highlights from their games?(or in any way will we be able to sync the ncaa football season from the game into the Madden game.)
9. Will Superstar mode be more like real life or like road to glory mode on NCAA football 2011?
Old 05-09-2011, 09:27 PM   #94
Rookie

1. Will there be a rookie scouting combine?
2. Will players have the Brett Favre syndrome?(come out of retirement)
3. Will players be suspended and have to pay fines?
4. Will backup players, players with low ratings, and players that come in after an injured starter randomely have MVP material games? example coverboy Peyton Hillis
5. Will there be more players drafted in rounds 4-7 becomeing stars? example Tom Brady
6. Will the NFL draft be just like the one in real life?(Roger Goodell coming to the podium to announce the draft pick and the rookies waiting to be called.)
7. When players get older will they stay as good as they have been? Like if Peyton Manning played for another 5 years will he become more of a backup QB?
8. If you upload a Draft class from NCAA Football 12 will the top players be talked about and will they show highlights from their games?(or in any way will we be able to sync the ncaa football season from the game into the Madden game.)
9. Will Superstar mode be more like real life or like road to glory mode on NCAA football 2011?
Old 05-09-2011, 09:51 PM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
1) During franchise will trades be offered to you by CPU controlled teams?

2) Will opening scenes during Franchise game be Franchise relevant...Example if I have an injured player will they still run out of the tunnel cause I would hate to see a player with broken leg run out of tunnel or with commentary before game comment on players to watch for.

3) Is training camp back?

4) I think its been asked but can we build a new stadium without having to relocate?

5) And now that New York got a Super Bowl, will there be other cold weather stadiums that will host Super Bowl in later years of Franchise

6) Is there some sort of College all star game to help us scout College prospects.

Thanks
I knew someone else liked the college all-star game. That was a great addition in the past madden games.
It gave you a better feel for the position you needed most and you could find some sleepers for later rounds
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2011, 09:57 PM   #96
Rookie

1. Has owner mode gotten any attention? In other words, can we improve our stadium, or can we build new ones without relocating? Will we have any control over other financial issues (ticket prices, advertising dollars, concessions, etc.)? 2. Renaming The League After Season 1: Like For Example to rename it to the Virtual Football League. 3. Real Broadcasting: The Television Packages Like ESPN, CBS, FOX, ABC. 4. Rename Awards To Real People' First And Last Names Like The Most Valuable Player Into The Elric Atchison Award. 5. Can We Relocate The Eagles To Out Existence? Probably.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »