Home

Got Madden 12 Franchise Mode/Superstar Mode Questions?

This is a discussion on Got Madden 12 Franchise Mode/Superstar Mode Questions? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 01:22 AM   #105
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Got Madden 12 Franchise Mode/Superstar Mode Questions?

In franchise mode are we able to:

1 - watch/play any game from any side's schedule?

2 - watch it as a cpu v cpu game?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2011, 02:16 AM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 0
Are there any changes to draft day?

Can there be an option to use the actual picks teams have? (like Pats have lots of future picks and Falcons lost a few)

Can there be a warning that a player is nearing retirement, and is there a way to keep them around another year?

Any value system in place for trading draft picks with the computer? I usually wreck the computer in draft pick trading stocking up many picks.

Thank you!
Old 05-10-2011, 03:03 AM   #107
Rookie

OVR: 2

Will online franchise get any love this year as far as having alot of the features that offline franchise have?
Old 05-10-2011, 03:32 AM   #108
Banned

RoDogz85's Arena

OVR: 1

Will superstar mode be greatly improved
Old 05-10-2011, 06:10 AM   #109
Banned

OVR: 1
I have a couple of things that really make my Madden experience bad in terms of the Franchise. So I'd like to know:

On All-Madden will sub-par and average CPU players outshine my superstars?

Will there be future draft picks, and draft pick value (It seems anything 4th-7th you can't really get good players IE: Santonio Holmes/Ernie Sims)

Will there be anything to separate each game, most of the time it feels like games are the same, just against different teams. You can use the same plays against one team as you can against another.

Is there any excitement for the Draft/Free Agency like in real life.

Will coaching changes effect how a team runs the offense/defense 4-3 to a 3-4 or spread vs power ?

My biggest thing I'd be pleased to see in the franchise mode, Will the CPU Propose trades to you? I don't mean the trade block, I mean a notification comes up or something along those lines and a team is asking for these players for their players?.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:13 AM   #110
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

Franchise

- Will drafting become more difficult? Sometimes I don't even need to scout anyone with CPU created draft classes, just look at the talent zones and your all set...

- Could majority of season scouting be dropped, and instead you get info like Senior Bowl results, Combine results, then you can do group scouting at pro days (maybe be able to focus on certain players), then, finally, be able to do in depth scouting on only a few prospects

- Be able to setup your own Big Board for the draft. Also, get rid of that ability zone thing and just give Combine/Pro day stats, maybe their last two college stats and something like in NBA 2k11 where your main scout will tell you a few things about them (like "Hard runner that lacks..." or "An arm like Manning," etc.).

- Finally, is there more depth to players in Franchise? Progression during the year, being able to sit a young QB and they actually progress (say bring back player training and you can focus some on developing a prospect and in return you have less training of established players). Theres no real reason to draft a project QB since they'll barely advanced if you sit them.

Superstar

- Bring back the features from last gen. Right now you just play such a stripped down version of the game, it's almost pointless. Might as well just add player lock to free play and franchise

- Better camera, current one is junk

- Is there more depth to playing superstar? Is it still "You've been drafted in the 3rd round by the Colts and now are the starting QB," or is there more substance there? Can you go to the combine? Can how well your college exposure was and how good your player is, can he get invited to New York? Could you be a 3rd round prospect and go and sit embarrassed in the Green Room (lol)? Can watch the draft instead of just be told? Is there a battle for starting positions, and more interaction during the season then just practice and games?
Old 05-10-2011, 09:20 AM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 4
Will their be a 'real' online franchise mode, similar to that of NCAA football's online dynasty? I've heard rumors of additions to the offline version, which is great, but if that could be translated to online, I wouldn't want for anything else. Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2011, 09:31 AM   #112
Rookie

OVR: 0
1. Will the commissioner have more control this year, especially in Online Franchises? i.e Can they determine the winner of a simmed match, remove injuries, etc.?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »