Home

MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-29-2011, 04:20 AM   #305
Rookie

TD73's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Post Patch #2 questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixTN
They initially took out being able to copy your franchise/season/rtts to a flash/thumbdrive but they rescinded that in the latest patch.

Do you mean with having the "must use 1.15 or later thing" underneath my franchise save i can't save it to a flashdrive? But if I start a new one i'll be able to save the new one now? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2011, 05:00 AM   #306
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6
Well if you strike out 7 to 10 batters a game even on legend I think they had all the right reasons to make pitching a little harder.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:09 AM   #307
BING BONG

DieHardYankee26's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
I think the flash drive has to be formatted a certain way with certain folders or something? no idea I'm half asleep but I could have sworn I read something about that in the manual when I got it (which was only a few months ago).
It has to be FAT32, but when you're copying from PS3 to flash drive it should create the folders on its own.
I can't hide who I am, baby I'm a gangster
In the Rolls Royce, steppin' on a mink rug
The clique just a gang of bosses that linked up
Old 04-29-2011, 07:31 AM   #308
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Analog pitching after patch 2

I'm pitching on Legend as well (with user control and consistency at 0 with buffed up CPU hitting sliders) and I didn't even notice a difference in analog pitching.

Analog pitching was made harder because it's far too easy to pinpoint pitches, and it still is too easy. Read through the feedback threads, it was a common complaint that analog pitching was too easy. Also, every pitcher feels the same since the pitcher's control rating barely has an impact since how well you throw the pitch is almost completely tied to how well you execute with the right stick. Therefore, locating fastballs has the same difficulty with Roy Halladay as Carlos Marmol, which makes no sense. I love analog pitching but there is still lots of room for improvement.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:20 AM   #309
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

Quote:
Originally Posted by lendog691
I've been saying this for a few years now but the first two months we are used as testers to figure out what the bugs and glitch's are and after the 3rd patch comes out sometime in mid to late May the game will be complete for this year, basically what I'm saying is that all sports games now come out with out being tested to much so your basically paying for an incomplete product and i don't think it's right or fair to the people that play these games.
Trust me when I say, you can only test so much in house, with small sample size of people.

The games are much, much bigger than they have EVER BEEN. Do more things, etc.

Once a game hits, your sample size goes from 20+ (estimated) to 100,00+ people. There is going to be way more variables and scenarios to run into.

Just be thankful we have patches now a days, back in the day you just dealt with game breaking bugs, and no way to fix them.

I also think SCEA-SD is some of the best in the biz at delivering not only feedback, but great fixes in their patches. And this game truly is one of the least buggy out of all the sports franchises, and does much more in it, than same said franchises.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:59 AM   #310
Rookie

psalm116's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Still can't copy franchise after patch, why?

Thanks guys!

I didn't re-save ( I was trying to copy my file that I was using before patch) my game after the patch, but as soon I saved my franchise post patch I was able to copy my file to a flash drive.

Thanks again.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:25 AM   #311
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
I've been saying this for a few years now but the first two months we are used as testers to figure out what the bugs and glitch's are and after the 3rd patch comes out sometime in mid to late May the game will be complete for this year, basically what I'm saying is that all sports games now come out with out being tested to much so your basically paying for an incomplete product and i don't think it's right or fair to the people that play these games.
Next year, wait to buy it until the last pitch is sent out. I was actually going to do this this year, but I got a great deal and couldn't pass it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
Just be thankful we have patches now a days, back in the day you just dealt with game breaking bugs, and no way to fix them.
MVP 04 Lefty glitch. That was the worst one ever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2011, 09:26 AM   #312
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
True but other games like God of War and such don't have the problems sports games do these days. Don't get me wrong i'm glad they care enough to put out patches to make the games better, i just don't think we should be paying a full $60 for an incomplete game $40 would be more like it.
True. But games like God of War do not have the variables that a sports game has. While not necessarily linear, there are no where near the options or choices that even a low tier sports game would have.

Fight, fight, fight move left fight some more move right......Boss battle. Just look at the choices that can be made in one half inning of a baseball game or a four down series in football. It is no wonder that bugs and problems pop up. Everybody plays their way and every second can be different than someone else.

I don't blame developers for missing some things and honestly I don't see half the bugs and glitches that a lot of you all do. I don't know if it is me just being clueless or just relaxing and having fun with it. I am done with year one of my RTTS and in June of my Franchise. I haven't had any save problems and everything for me is running smooth, I have no complaints.

These guys care more about our opinions and our game than a whole lot of other companies do. My belief is that if they can fix something they will. If not then I personally love this game and think it is just about as perfect as it gets.

Just my two cents.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.

Last edited by Bullit; 04-29-2011 at 02:24 PM. Reason: cant spell

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »