Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-22-2011, 02:26 PM   #513
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Jason Kubel for Chipper Jones?????
Roy Halladay for Derek Lowe?????

Not liking those at all. I still think that gen 45 is the best motion for Lowe and even though there isn't a great stance for Chipper I am going with Langerhans.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:22 PM   #514
MVP

DodgerFanatic2K3's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
All I did was the input the edits. Didn't touch anything else. So if they were fixed before the file was posted, then they're fixed. I downloaded the Opening Day Set so I assume that is, but not sure.
When you say opening day set do you mean the one that Knight posted has only 3/4 of ImBacon's stances and very few of RunandShoot's equipment edits included or the OSFM 2.0 set that has everything finished ??
Old 04-22-2011, 05:58 PM   #515
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerFanatic2K3
When you say opening day set do you mean the one that Knight posted has only 3/4 of ImBacon's stances and very few of RunandShoot's equipment edits included or the OSFM 2.0 set that has everything finished ??
OSFM 2.0 everything finished.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2011, 02:07 PM   #516
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3

Are these the fake SCEA players that are in the free agent pools? Got the list from the Pirates thread.

FA 1
Charles Clifton

FA 2
Carlo Flores
Steve Abbott
Edward Roy
Jason Vogel
Paul Hainey
Donald Grant

FA 3
Ronny Moran
Chris Freyman
Monroe West
Felipe Alvarez
James Mullins
Jason Vogel
Rafael Casilla
Chris Reed
Robby Sloan
Jorge Herrera
Antonio Parra
Jeff Dozier
Mario Hernandez
Trevor Carlton
Jason Magruder
Henry Alvarado
Vince Longley
Johnny Cornstock
Justin Ziegler
Danny Bauer
Cayden Kirkpatrick
Martin Pina
Dylan Johnson
Ronald Franklin
Jason Villa
Miguel Morales
Joseph Davis
Old 04-23-2011, 08:49 PM   #517
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Are these the fake SCEA players that are in the free agent pools? Got the list from the Pirates thread.

FA 1
Charles Clifton

FA 2
Carlo Flores
Steve Abbott
Edward Roy
Jason Vogel
Paul Hainey
Donald Grant

FA 3
Ronny Moran
Chris Freyman
Monroe West
Felipe Alvarez
James Mullins
Jason Vogel
Rafael Casilla
Chris Reed
Robby Sloan
Jorge Herrera
Antonio Parra
Jeff Dozier
Mario Hernandez
Trevor Carlton
Jason Magruder
Henry Alvarado
Vince Longley
Johnny Cornstock
Justin Ziegler
Danny Bauer
Cayden Kirkpatrick
Martin Pina
Dylan Johnson
Ronald Franklin
Jason Villa
Miguel Morales
Joseph Davis
A few might be.....but they are mostly fake players, I believe.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-24-2011, 01:12 AM   #518
Pro

ThirdDegree5803's Arena

OVR: 8

Bama...how did you do the break/control ratings? I have RAZR & Pope's spreadsheet as well and some of the pitches on players are different...which spreadsheet were you using? I've been changing them over when I see differences but most are correct I like some of the edits..a little confused by Nick Masset on CIN having a splitter as his main pitch, however...

I believe this roster is 2.0 ala the final opening day set...I checked the duplicates, they are on the fa list and correct...even Mathis...as well as the handedness...

I don't believe stamina ratings needed to be adjusted like in previous years, however relievers might need to be addressed...can anyone site any references from league sims? lemme know I'd be down for addressing them based off previous spreadsheets and personal work done....
Old 04-24-2011, 01:43 AM   #519
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdDegree5803
Bama...how did you do the break/control ratings? I have RAZR & Pope's spreadsheet as well and some of the pitches on players are different...which spreadsheet were you using? I've been changing them over when I see differences but most are correct I like some of the edits..a little confused by Nick Masset on CIN having a splitter as his main pitch, however...

I believe this roster is 2.0 ala the final opening day set...I checked the duplicates, they are on the fa list and correct...even Mathis...as well as the handedness...

I don't believe stamina ratings needed to be adjusted like in previous years, however relievers might need to be addressed...can anyone site any references from league sims? lemme know I'd be down for addressing them based off previous spreadsheets and personal work done....
For some guys, if SCEA already had the correct pitch type according to the spreadsheet, I didn't change those ratings at all. For example, if the spreadsheet called for a pitcher to have a Running fastball, slider, and curve...and SCEA had that pitcher with a 4-seam, slider, and curve...I just changed the 4 seam to a running fastball with the spreadsheets break ratings. So anytime you see ratings on a pitch that don't match the spreadsheet, those are SCEA default ratings. It just helped me speed the process up a little. I didn't do that for all players, but I was trying to burn through these on my days off while I had the time to do it.

For Nick Masset, I'm guessing SCEA already had him down for a sinker and had a 4-seam as his first pitch, so I just left the SCEA sinker rating and changed the 4-seam to the splitter according to the spreadsheet. That's why he has a Splitter as his first pitch. Like I said, I was pressed for time and was just trying to get through them all. Sorry I couldn't be more thorough.

Last edited by Bamafan3723; 04-24-2011 at 01:48 AM.
Old 04-24-2011, 01:12 PM   #520
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

On the spreadsheet pitchers were listed with their arsenal in the order that its used. Masset shouldn't have a splitter as his first pitch. It should be his 3rd or 4th

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »