Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-17-2011, 05:06 AM   #433
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdDegree5803
I don't know if anybody or the person himself has done this, but I had already set up my franchise up b4 Hustlin released his 25-man roster w/ the duplicates fixed and handed-ness fixed so I went ahead and went through dude's spreadsheet he put on google of the 40 man guys you need to add back and added the minor league level at which each player on the 40 man is at so the line-ups will not get jarred up upon going to the regular season, along with some minor attribute adjustments and position changes (looks like it might be based off of v4 spring training)...if anybody is interested i'll post it up or send it to dude so he can post it...pm me on how i could do this, thanks...wanted to share considering how long this took me...i'm beat!!!
Quote:
Yes, please post this...if you want you can post it in my new thread called summary of franchise setup methods
Old 04-17-2011, 11:37 AM   #434
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
I don't know if anybody or the person himself has done this, but I had already set up my franchise up b4 Hustlin released his 25-man roster w/ the duplicates fixed and handed-ness fixed so I went ahead and went through dude's spreadsheet he put on google of the 40 man guys you need to add back and added the minor league level at which each player on the 40 man is at so the line-ups will not get jarred up upon going to the regular season, along with some minor attribute adjustments and position changes (looks like it might be based off of v4 spring training)...if anybody is interested i'll post it up or send it to dude so he can post it...pm me on how i could do this, thanks...wanted to share considering how long this took me...i'm beat!!!

also, Knight...I had asked if you were changing any of those prospects w/ little mlb time aka poorly rated by SCEA earlier in this thread (ala Juan Francisco w/ CIN for example)...you said you were doing it in your personal set but not in any opening day roster release...any chance if you have gone through the roster and done this already and could you send me a list of players and their attribute changes that you made in a pm? or just post it? i would appreciate it bro...

again thanks for this set guys!!! amazing...knight you rock my video game world...
Thanks...but I guess I should have noted...I don't actually go through the roster and do the edits...but go through the teams as I start playing and adjust if I think it's necessary. Gives me a chance to start playing.
I haven't really started yet ....just played a handful of games.
I'm working on a 1987 team for someone's roster.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-17-2011, 11:47 AM   #435
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
yes sir!!!!!!!!
Thanks Hustlin!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2011, 12:04 PM   #436
Pro

OVR: 8

This is a dumb question but what happens if you just leave the 25 man roster at 25? Like don't go back through and add the 15 players to get to 40.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:09 PM   #437
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
This is a dumb question but what happens if you just leave the 25 man roster at 25? Like don't go back through and add the 15 players to get to 40.

The CPU will call up players as it sees fit.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:14 PM   #438
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still2REal
The CPU will call up players as it sees fit.
Will it totally botch the line-ups when it calls players up??
Old 04-17-2011, 12:39 PM   #439
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

minor opinion but i think Nationals centerfielder Corey Brown should have a potential of C instead of F, before he was traded from A's he was their 11th ranked prospect this year & 12th last year.
i know he's already 25 but he's in AAA & if he can stay healthy he may be in the Show by mid summer, just an opinion

also great roster, loving every bit of it, thanks again for all the work
Old 04-17-2011, 12:46 PM   #440
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
It depends. If you have the 40 man setting at Auto, the computer should choose what player to add to 40. If it's on Manual however, teams can draft any minor league player that is not on the 40 in the Rule 5 draft. Basically any player in the minors.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »