Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-17-2011, 12:54 PM   #441
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Has anyone made a roster from this with the injured players all back in their respective lineups/rotations? Would be a big help to people who want to play with those injured but don't know exactly what changes to make in order to place them back in (like where they bat in the lineup, who to send down)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2011, 01:37 PM   #442
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyhartsdaughter
Wrong.

Go to manage roster and scroll to the right. There is a column for LEAGUE (MLB / AAA / AA / A) and a column for 40-MAN (yes / no).

You need to cut the column for LEAGUE down to 25 people for the MLB roster. (During Spring Training there are 40 men at the MLB level. This is a big difference.)

The 40-MAN roster can remain up to 40 players. At all times.

However, if you are using Hustlin's roster, then yes, the MLB squad is 25 men. However this is a 'workaround', serving to expedite the manual roster / Franchise start process but does have a few drawbacks.
I have no clue what you are talking about but I know that what I do has worked the last 2 years with no issues

The Knights roster which has 40 man roster full that contains the 25 on the MLB roster and the 15 minor leaguers is what I use. I do not start my season without it.

Before I even start a season, I load my rosters which has 25 on the mlb rosters which are the 25 on the mlb rosters. I cut the other 15 from the 40 man and just left them on their minor league teams but not on the 40.

I end spring training and the line ups are fine just like I had them before I even started my season. If I would have left the 15 minor leaguers on the 40 man then the line ups are juggled.

Once the season starts I can go back and add the 15 minor leaguers of my choosing to the 40 man and the line ups are fine for every game

Of course I use 30 team control and I control everything because it is the only way I can assure the season plays out like it does in real life.
Old 04-17-2011, 01:43 PM   #443
MVP

OVR: 26

If you've got the human user profile at default and the other 29 at CPU when you start your franchise, are the other 29 at CPU or default? I started a franchise and the other teams seemed to have my profile, rather than the CPU one.In other words, do you need to change all 29 to the CPU profile after you start?
Old 04-17-2011, 02:00 PM   #444
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdDegree5803
I don't know if anybody or the person himself has done this, but I had already set up my franchise up b4 Hustlin released his 25-man roster w/ the duplicates fixed and handed-ness fixed so I went ahead and went through dude's spreadsheet he put on google of the 40 man guys you need to add back and added the minor league level at which each player on the 40 man is at so the line-ups will not get jarred up upon going to the regular season, along with some minor attribute adjustments and position changes (looks like it might be based off of v4 spring training)...if anybody is interested i'll post it up or send it to dude so he can post it...pm me on how i could do this, thanks...wanted to share considering how long this took me...i'm beat!!!

also, Knight...I had asked if you were changing any of those prospects w/ little mlb time aka poorly rated by SCEA earlier in this thread (ala Juan Francisco w/ CIN for example)...you said you were doing it in your personal set but not in any opening day roster release...any chance if you have gone through the roster and done this already and could you send me a list of players and their attribute changes that you made in a pm? or just post it? i would appreciate it bro...

again thanks for this set guys!!! amazing...knight you rock my video game world...

Yes, please post that up too, thanks
Old 04-17-2011, 02:39 PM   #445
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
If you did not post it on the Vault, then sure! If it is on the Vault, tell me which one and I will go grab it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis

This is the one with V2.0 that was done by TheWitness23? But 25 man version?

HustlinOwl: if you've done a 25-man version of V2.0 I'd love to have it...I've begun setting up a franchise based on your previous version, but if you've already done this one I'd like to use it instead...is it in the vault?
thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2011, 02:42 PM   #446
Banned

ElectricWizard's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by k288
Yes, please post that up too, thanks

I also would like this. I'm starting with the full 40.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:00 PM   #447
Pro

MIKEY93's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
If you've got the human user profile at default and the other 29 at CPU when you start your franchise, are the other 29 at CPU or default? I started a franchise and the other teams seemed to have my profile, rather than the CPU one.In other words, do you need to change all 29 to the CPU profile after you start?
I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think it matters what's the default or not.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:08 PM   #448
MVP

sbauer318's Arena

OVR: 7

Since we can't use a franchise template this year, it would be nice if the first post would link to instructions from various people on what to do. I know several people have posted instructions, but it's difficult to find them in 45 pages worth of posts.
NFL: Baltimore Ravens

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »