Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-15-2011, 11:00 AM   #337
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

I havent seen this so I have to ask. I know people are doing pitch edits, re-rates and equipment to this roster, but will all 3 be combined into a roster? re-rates and pitch edits are the biggest for me, equipment would just be a nice bonus. some of the ratings are absolutely absurd (jhey has a 54 spd and 65 arm? come on) and I can probably handle the braves myself but for the rest of the teams with crap ratings it would suck not to have those re-rated to more true to real life. pitch edits speak for themselves. Thanks.
Old 04-15-2011, 11:00 AM   #338
Rookie

n8fever's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
If you AUTO-FIX anything....it will fix it alright.

M.K.
Knight165
Do I detect sarcasm? Are you saying "never use Auto-fix" if you want rosters and lineups to remain intact, or are you saying "using auto-fix is ok" in noonan's scenario?
Old 04-15-2011, 11:25 AM   #339
Banned

OVR: 0

Just bringing up my previous question: does anyone know how to stop so many players from progressing so fast?

GREAT rosters, but just like every roster out there, 4 years from now there's like 50-60 "99 overall" players...
Old 04-15-2011, 11:34 AM   #340
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

For everyone like me that doesn't want to go through and change the 40 man rosters...only about 4 players that were in single A did not get called up to the MLB level, one including Stephen Strasburg, who is most likely out the entire year, they then ended up on the big league level the next year. Brad Lidge was another one who is out a significant time as well. David Aardsma and Pedro Filiciano were the last 2.
Old 04-15-2011, 11:43 AM   #341
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiuguyz
Just bringing up my previous question: does anyone know how to stop so many players from progressing so fast?

GREAT rosters, but just like every roster out there, 4 years from now there's like 50-60 "99 overall" players...
The next patch has some progression aspects fixes to it which hopefully will fix or curtail this issue. You could also swap/remove some A/B potential players with C/D ratings so the overall pool of talent is less. In addition, you could just lower the current ratings of some players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2011, 11:44 AM   #342
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:

I'm guessing you have Training on Manual. Players progress crazy fast when you do that. Put it on Auto and they won't develop as fast.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:34 PM   #343
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8fever
Do I detect sarcasm? Are you saying "never use Auto-fix" if you want rosters and lineups to remain intact, or are you saying "using auto-fix is ok" in noonan's scenario?
That is indeed a bit of sarcasm.

Quote:

Minor league guys?....I think they actually slowed progression this year....I see mostly 4-5 points for A/B players when it was 9-12 last year. Also...I don't think there were many if any of our guys past 75 for this to happen.
Did you notice if progression increased past years 2/3?
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
I'm guessing you have Training on Manual. Players progress crazy fast when you do that. Put it on Auto and they won't develop as fast.
Or put it on manual and don't train.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-15-2011, 12:35 PM   #344
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
The next patch has some progression aspects fixes to it which hopefully will fix or curtail this issue. You could also swap/remove some A/B potential players with C/D ratings so the overall pool of talent is less. In addition, you could just lower the current ratings of some players.
Any idea when the patch is coming out? Obviously no date has been announced yet, but is it THOUGHT to be out by the end of this month?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »