Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-13-2011, 02:03 PM   #193
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Thanks...but I think Wagner is indeed still with the Sox.
He is on their AAA team. Taken off the 40 man, but reassigned to the minors.
He hasn't played yet this year, so I don't know if they plan to keep him or release him, but as of yet, they haven't.

M.K.
Knight165
ahhh ur right..idk where i read he was released during spring training...idk oh well lol...the other things are legit though lol...unless i was seeing double last night cuz i was so tired
Old 04-13-2011, 02:07 PM   #194
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdhello
Thanks for the rosters. I greatly appreciate the work. One minor thing I would like point out is that (since I am Korean, I am interested in seeing Korean minor leaguers being developed into MLB players) SP Dae-Eun Lee should be on the Cubs AA roster. He didn't do well last year, but he's still considered one of the good prospects for the Cubs.

I assume you mean Dae-Eun Rhee.

He's actually at High A Daytona and his recovery from Tommy John surgery hasn't gone that well. He had the surgery in 2008, was expected to do something last year and pitched pretty badly. At this point you'd be hard pressed to rank him in the Top 30 prospects for the Cubs. He's just kind of a guy now. There's still some hope for him but ever since he had surgery he's been bad.
Old 04-13-2011, 02:11 PM   #195
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Downloading these tonight and starting my Yankees Chise all over!

Fantastic work Knight!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2011, 02:13 PM   #196
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

What would happen if at the end of ST/start of the season you just left the teams with 35 guys and didn't manually add 15 guys back to the 40 man and had 40 man set as "Auto" for the CPU dummy profile using 30 team control
Old 04-13-2011, 02:13 PM   #197
Banned

srudoff's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmagoul
I have noticed moving the 15 guys to Triple-A, Double-A or Single-A works just as well as taking them off the 40-man. Also saves you a step of putting them back on. Am I wrong?
i was under the impression that knight's roster already has just 25 men on each major league roster already - no?
Old 04-13-2011, 02:15 PM   #198
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by srudoff
i was under the impression that knight's roster already has just 25 men on each major league roster already - no?
No. When you begin ST, there are 40 men at the MLB level.
Old 04-13-2011, 02:16 PM   #199
Banned

Did HustlinOwn post an updated 25 man roster with removal of the duplicates? Just curious as I've been on a business trip and haven't been home yet to download them to check.

Thanks to all who worked on these...tremendous stuff. Also a great idea to set up a franchise once (turn off auto-saves) and then re-save your franchise another name....that way if you ever want to start a new one you always have a base file so you don't need to set-up for opening a day more than once.
Old 04-13-2011, 02:18 PM   #200
MVP

OVR: 11

To alleviate more confusion, here is the settings I use under USER SETTINGS --> MODE OPTIONS on the profile assigned to the other 29 teams:

Lineups/Rotations: Manual
40 Man: Manual
Roster Moves: Manual
Waivers: Auto
Injury Management: Manual

Everything else for the CPU teams is Auto. Remember setting to Manual doesn't mean you have to do it, just that you'll be notified about it and can take appropriate actions.

I have everything to Manual for my Profile.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »