Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-13-2011, 12:09 PM   #177
Banned

srudoff's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
  1. First would be to make sure your profile user settings and a second created CPU profile have Injuries set to manual.
  2. Mode Options have your profile set to manual/auto on the GM duties you want/don't want to handle.
  3. Now Mode Options for CPU created profile would have to be manual for lineups/rotations, 40-man roster, roster moves, waivers, trades and free agency. IIRC that is all
  4. Now select a "new" franchise and load a saved roster
  5. Press "Square" to control all 30 teams, but having your main team your profile and the other 29 teams the CPU created profile.
  6. Next a screen with all kinds of options... fantasy draft, CPU ROSTER CONTROL, etc. Now make sure the CPU ROSTER CONTROL IS OFF
  7. Will automatically auto-save, next in calendar Wed March 30th, sim to date. Prompt will be spring has ended.
  8. For all teams now adjust 40 man roster, basically add the 15 players that were removed
  9. After players added to 40 man roster next would be to DL those injured players
  10. Save once more, but create a new file. I always do this just in case any objectives are missed.
  11. Now you are ready to advance to regular season and away you go.
wait don't you add players back to the 40 man AFTER you advance to regular season? I thought having full 40 man rosters when you advance is what messes everything up
Old 04-13-2011, 12:23 PM   #178
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by srudoff
wait don't you add players back to the 40 man AFTER you advance to regular season? I thought having full 40 man rosters when you advance is what messes everything up
will have to double check, doing this so many times I am confusing myself. But if I remember correctly I did not see anything wrong with lineup/rotations set to manual.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #179
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

It is AFTER.
Otherwise the CPU makes the choices and if the players it chooses are not there at the level...it realigns the lineups/rotations.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-13-2011, 12:32 PM   #180
Rookie

OVR: 1

Those of us that don't want to put in the injured players on the DL but want them to be healthy (Utley, Santana, etc.), do you still need to put the injury management to MANUAL until after spring training so nobody gets injured during the spring, and then switch it to AUTO after the spring? Or is it not possible to switch it after you start your chise?
Old 04-13-2011, 12:36 PM   #181
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMVP91
Those of us that don't want to put in the injured players on the DL but want them to be healthy (Utley, Santana, etc.), do you still need to put the injury management to MANUAL until after spring training so nobody gets injured during the spring, and then switch it to AUTO after the spring? Or is it not possible to switch it after you start your chise?
You can switch it at any time between MANUAL-ON-OFF.
Just remember to start those guys at the MLB level.

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2011, 12:39 PM   #182
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
You can switch it at any time between MANUAL-ON-OFF.
Just remember to start those guys at the MLB level.

M.K.
Knight165
Thanks.

One more question (I will sound really dumb but I can't figure it out). How do I create another profile? For the one that I'll assign to the 29 CPU teams that I won't be playing with?
Old 04-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #183
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMVP91
You can switch it after you start.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:47 PM   #184
Rookie

Never mind my second question, I found it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »