Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 01:56 AM   #1241
MVP

DodgerFanatic2K3's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I'm not a big "stance guy"...but when I got the partially updated set from ImBacon/strut/TheRunnShoot.....it's easy to see they've got them nailed down.
I don't know how they can do it...but they are good at it.

I wanted to shoot it back to them to complete their edits...but I've seriously been working on updating this thing non-stop.

M.K.
Knight165
This should be music to ImBacon's ears
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2011, 02:03 AM   #1242
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Are these being released tomorrow?

These rosters will be finger licking good !
Old 04-10-2011, 02:29 AM   #1243
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I'm not a big "stance guy"...but when I got the partially updated set from ImBacon/strut/TheRunnShoot.....it's easy to see they've got them nailed down.
I don't know how they can do it...but they are good at it.

I wanted to shoot it back to them to complete their edits...but I've seriously been working on updating this thing non-stop.

M.K.
Knight165
I've got about 10 teams left on equipment so that about 10 hours right there. Beckham has a test monday so i don't know his availability tomorrow, if you wanna send it over i'd pm strut to see if he's back in town. Hopefully he can nail down the final stances. At that point he can send it back to you to release or I can do my edits but it's up to you.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 04-10-2011, 03:06 AM   #1244
MVP

DodgerFanatic2K3's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
I've got about 10 teams left on equipment so that about 10 hours right there. Beckham has a test monday so i don't know his availability tomorrow, if you wanna send it over i'd pm strut to see if he's back in town. Hopefully he can nail down the final stances. At that point he can send it back to you to release or I can do my edits but it's up to you.
No offense but I doubt Knight's going to hold off the release from everyone for another few days just because the edits aren't completed..I could be wrong though because he's a very nice guy but I think people would get to impatient

I want them to be finished too but your better off finishing them after it's released and re-releasing them as a V2 set for the other people that want all the edits
Old 04-10-2011, 03:34 AM   #1245
MVP

OVR: 6

Love the equip edits so don't mind waiting little longer to have a full version
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2011, 03:51 AM   #1246
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerFanatic2K3
No offense but I doubt Knight's going to hold off the release from everyone for another few days just because the edits aren't completed..I could be wrong though because he's a very nice guy but I think people would get to impatient

I want them to be finished too but your better off finishing them after it's released and re-releasing them as a V2 set for the other people that want all the edits
no offense but you might wanna reread my post. i said exactly that... beckham might not be available-> check with strut to see if he is -> then he can give em back to you and i can do my edits.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 04-10-2011, 04:01 AM   #1247
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerFanatic2K3

I agree!!!
Old 04-10-2011, 04:17 AM   #1248
Pro

OVR: 5

Dear Knight,

For Detroit here are the minor league pitching assignments:

Toledo (AAA)

Starting Rotation:
41 Andrew Oliver
14 Thad Weber
30 Charlie Furbush
15 Duane Below
22 Adam Wilk

Bullpen:
32 Zach Simons
28 Fu-Te Ni
44 Al Alburquerque
18 Chris Oxspring (LR/MR)
52 Brendan Wise
33 Ramon Garcia

DL:
13 Luis Marte
56 Jose Ortega
- Brooks Brown

Erie (AA)
Starting Rotation:
37 Jacob Turner
45 L.J. Gagnie
50 Casey Crosby
51 Luke Putkonen
28 Drew Smyly (from Lakeland)

Bullpen:
43 Cory Hamilton
21 Matt Hoffman
36 Lester Oliveros
18 Chance Ruffin
62 Robert Waite
- Scott Rondon (from A)
- Alex Burgos (from A)

DL:
Cody Satterwhite
Scott Green (from A advanced)

Karle

P.S. Erie is missing three pitchers who were assigned to the team at the beginning of the year, namely Mark Sorensen, Jared Gayhart and Austin Wood. I have created these players and can send them to you. However, the problem with importing them is that the roster would have to give up three young prospects to make room. Thus, it is probably better not to include them.

Last edited by Karle; 04-10-2011 at 04:22 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »