Home

Next MLB 11 The Show Title Update Will Not Require Franchise Restart (Date TBD)

This is a discussion on Next MLB 11 The Show Title Update Will Not Require Franchise Restart (Date TBD) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-08-2011, 04:01 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Next MLB 11 The Show Title Update Will Not Require Franchise Restart (Date TBD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEY93
So if I'm in a franchise then download a patch, will the patch fix the bugs in the existing franchise?

Just genuinely curious... what did you think the topic and all the discussion in this thread was about? I mean, this might be a new low in the arena of reading comprehension.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2011, 04:21 PM   #82
Rookie

KuruptOwnz's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Next MLB 11 The Show Title Update Will Not Require Franchise Restart (Date TBD)

Yes, let's insult people so they stop coming to the site. Wonderful...

Old 04-08-2011, 04:29 PM   #83
Pro

Neolithic's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm all for being nice, but I think nonnel's cheeky response might be, and I hesitate to say "warranted", since I think we should be respectful to everyone here at OS. But it isn't like the answer to his question was buried inside walls of text, or a post buried deep in the middle of 20 pages of posts. It was the thread title you had to click on to post a reply...

just saying...

if I'm being trolled, so be it. I'm going to see if I can sweep the diamondbacks after a sweep of the pirates to open my Cubs franchise.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:43 PM   #84
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEY93
So if I'm in a franchise then download a patch, will the patch fix the bugs in the existing franchise?
It will fix the 2013 bug and the contract renewal issues; I have less confidence it will fix the faulty trade logic.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:04 PM   #85
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
It will fix the 2013 bug and the contract renewal issues; I have less confidence it will fix the faulty trade logic.
It will as it will adjust team's goals and aims of trades from pennet chase to rebuilding etc. Russell already covered this. The trade logic issue is tied to this.

From the fix list thread:

Quote:
Set team strategies for the user teams as well.

Treat CPU controlled user teams as CPU teams for purposes of reducing trades during the season.

Last edited by BoSoxPujols; 04-08-2011 at 05:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2011, 06:24 PM   #86
Rookie

Legionnaire's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonnel
Just genuinely curious... what did you think the topic and all the discussion in this thread was about? I mean, this might be a new low in the arena of reading comprehension.
Maybe the fella wasn't sure if Russell was saying that the patch's "fixes" would apply to previously-saved franchises, or if he was simply saying that the patch wouldn't somehow break the franchise saves that had been stored before the patch.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:24 PM   #87
Rookie

meep316's Arena

OVR: 5

I think people are way too touchy around here. Like yeah we should be respectful and stuff, but come on. I don't know how much clearer this thread could be and to come in and ask that question on the 8th frigging page, I mean come on. Really.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:04 PM   #88
Pro

MIKEY93's Arena

OVR: 10

Just wanted to be completely sure. Didn't know it was going to turn into a discussion. Lmao.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »