Home

Next MLB 11 The Show Title Update Will Not Require Franchise Restart (Date TBD)

This is a discussion on Next MLB 11 The Show Title Update Will Not Require Franchise Restart (Date TBD) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-03-2011, 06:34 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Next MLB 11 The Show Title Update Will Not Require Franchise Restart (Date TBD)

I asked if this will fix the free agency bug, because. I don't know what causes it.
Old 04-03-2011, 06:38 PM   #58
Rookie

KuruptOwnz's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Next MLB 11 The Show Title Update Will Not Require Franchise Restart (Date TBD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogeyman12
I asked if this will fix the free agency bug, because. I don't know what causes it.
The franchise bug IS the free agent issue.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:50 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is this going to fix the 2014 glitch? Where all teams dont spend money in free agency and star players sign a 1 year 3 million dollar deal. Then we the season starts free agency has all stars on it and no one signs them. Please let me know because this is what bugs me about franchise.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:20 PM   #60
#nouss

WyxHarmon's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by trav644
THANK YOU BASED RUSSEL
Best post on the entire website.

SWAG SWAG.
Ravens

73 - 72
Old 04-03-2011, 09:55 PM   #61
Rookie

KuruptOwnz's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinals731
Is this going to fix the 2014 glitch? Where all teams dont spend money in free agency and star players sign a 1 year 3 million dollar deal. Then we the season starts free agency has all stars on it and no one signs them. Please let me know because this is what bugs me about franchise.
Ummm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuruptOwnz
The franchise bug IS the free agent issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2011, 09:31 AM   #62
Rookie

Is this going to tone down the insane CPU trade logic?
Old 04-04-2011, 09:14 PM   #63
Rookie

Question, so if I do an old fashioned single team fantasy draft franchise the upcoming patch will fix the offseason issues so I thus don't have to do 30 team control......while this question may sound redundant, I ask it because you can't do an effective fantasy draft controlling a bunch of teams
Old 04-05-2011, 10:38 AM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'd also like to know if trade logic, free agency, and contracts are being fixed by this patch (or being looked at for future patches). I love the gameplay of The Show but the horrible logic for AI team management ruined my Franchise and RTTS last year. I don't want to have to control 30 teams where I choose who goes where. It feels like cheating and requires a ton more work on my part. The draft is especially ridiculous for a 30-team Franchise.

RTTS is even worse since I have zero control over what the AI does to my team. If I choose to play with my favorite team, I don't want all the great young talent in the organization to get traded away for peanuts so that I spend 6 or 7 major league seasons playing with a horrible team. It happened to both my RTTS players last year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »