Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 02:05 PM   #1049
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
Knight, trying to figure some things out. I have lots of time on my hands so I was seeing where this roster is going so I can put in some help. Since I only buy the game every 2 years.

So we will have Opening Day rosters soon with full minors and 40-man rosters.

Will there be a full update like last year on player ratings and play edits. If no I will put in some time doing all of that stuff.

Thanks for the rosters.
Thanks....but I'm just cleaning up now...
I appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
Anyone know?
Quote:
Originally Posted by murpheyt22
Just wondering if anybody is working on the Rangers Minors. Noticed there are a lot of no longer with the organization (ie: Ty Taubenheim, Dustin Nippert, ect...). If I had the time and the know how, I would tackle it, but...
Have they been released?....MiLB.com still shows them both as active.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Met
I hope they left the hidden ones alone if not then is ok the rosters is more important Knight keep up the good work.

I don't know...sorry.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-06-2011, 03:06 PM   #1050
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Taubenheim got released and Nippert is in Japan.
Want to follow my Franchises? Join my discord: https://discord.gg/nHbNCWmmGs
Old 04-06-2011, 03:11 PM   #1051
Rookie

OVR: 5

Knight... Thought you may want to know but Mariano Rivera has gone to wearing the high socks. (no stirrups) The reason he did this is kind of funny. He said it makes him look younger. I am not joking.

Anyway, if you can, can you please adjust this in your rosters... thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2011, 03:38 PM   #1052
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
SCEA players...no changes..so it's just you!

Probably....but I doubt anything earth shattering. Just some player adjustments adds and subtracts.

I have been....but I'm not that close. Definitely not tonight and tomorrow is my anniversary. I'll update you guys Friday. Saturday is a possibility.

You're welcome....hey I'm incognito on the boards though!

Guys did change them I guess. I didn't know they were.
The OD set will have Strut/RunnShoot/I'mBacon updated stances on them though. ....and MrMet....I have no idea if they left hidden ones alone or not.

Don't call him Sherlock just yet!!

M.K.
Knight165
Thats what I thought, thanks. Really appreciate the hard work by everyone and the time taken to answer the questions.

Thanks,
Nim
Old 04-06-2011, 03:46 PM   #1053
Rookie

OVR: 2

Knight, don't know if you missed the post I made about 10 pages ago about the Nationals but I'll repost it again here in case you did.

Tyler Walker-no longer with Nats he is a free agent
Kevin Mench-no longer with Nats he is a free agent
Joe Bisonius- was released
Jonathan Van Every- was released

also a minor correction that those who wish to do....Erik Arnesen was spelled with a C at the end of Eric in your rosters it ends in a K. Thanks for you and the rest of the groups hard work.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #1054
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
Anyone know?
Quote:
I've got a question-If you put the other 29 teams 40 man roster setting to Auto on 30 team control, won't the Game AI simply send down the 15 players to the minors?
No, because you're manually adding players to the 25 man rosters at the end of Spring Training. Then if you so choose once the regular season begins choosing "40 Man" to auto.

Personally, I use manual to prevent any moronic MLB call-ups by the CPU. You still have the option of pressing 'Auto-Fix' - and it's not all that common for a 40 man issue to arise.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:32 PM   #1055
Rookie

OVR: 0

For anyone who is interested here are the 25 man rosters for AL & NL with disabled list in Excel format. There is one tab for position players and another for pitchers. Everything fits nicely onto 6 pages....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ohnxbm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2011, 04:40 PM   #1056
Rookie

RNunez187's Arena

OVR: 4

Knight and crew, once again you have done an amazing job. Thank you for making this game more enjoyable.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »