Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 02:26 PM   #1001
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
It's not perfect, all I did was import the players I created and the SCEA guys from yesterday's update.

All the 40 Man's are accurate and all injured players are back on the MLB Roster. So MLB should be pretty close. As for the minors, I didn't change much of anything because I really don't care if the Minors are 100% accurate as long as all the known prospects are there and the 40 Man roster guys are there.
Thanks Maj...exactly what I'm looking for. I'll dl them tonight and start a franchise. I like starting a franchise with everyone healthy.

Also...I don't plan to take the steps outlined in post #1 to maintain accurate 40 man rosters and line-ups/rotations. I understand the line-ups will be screwed up for simmed games but for the games I play, I adjust the oppositions team line-up by using a 2nd controller right before a game. In your opinion is there any downside to this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2011, 02:33 PM   #1002
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Thanks Maj...exactly what I'm looking for. I'll dl them tonight and start a franchise. I like starting a franchise with everyone healthy.

Also...I don't plan to take the steps outlined in post #1 to maintain accurate 40 man rosters and line-ups/rotations. I understand the line-ups will be screwed up for simmed games but for the games I play, I adjust the oppositions team line-up by using a 2nd controller right before a game. In your opinion is there any downside to this?
Both ways accomplish the same end, IMO.

For me, it's easier just to subtract the 15 or so guys before Spring Training ends. I have a printed list of all the 40 Man Rosters for Opening Day, so with that it takes a lot less time to do.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:52 PM   #1003
Rookie

OVR: 0

Knight, Here is the Arizona Diamondback Minors.
Triple-A Reno

Rotation
Josh Collmenter
Zach Kroenke
Kevin Mulvey
Micah Owings
Matt Torra

Relievers
Jordan Norberto
Tom Layne
Josh Ellis
Rafael Rodriguez
Daniel Stange
Jason Urquidez
Esmerling Vasquez

Catchers
John Hester
Konrad Schmidt

Infielders
Brandon Allen
Andy Tracy
Josh Wilson
Sean Burroughs
Cody Ransom
Tony Abreu

Outfielders
Collin Cowgill
Cole Gillespie
Wily Mo Pena
David Winfree

Double-A Mobile

Rotation
Charles Brewer
Pat Corbin
Jarrod Parker
Wes Roemer
Wade Miley

Relievers
Leyson Septimo
Ryan Cook
Bryan Henry
Kyler Newby
Billy Spottiswood
Bryan Woodall

Catchers
Ed Easley
Josh Ford

Infielder
Paul Goldschmidt
Mark Hallberg
Taylor Harbin
Ryan Wheeler
Jake Elmore
Dan Kaczrowski

Outfielders
Evan Frey
Marc Krauss
Ollie Linton
A.J. Pollock

High-A Visalia

Rotation
Chase Anderson
Derek Eitel
Trevor Harden
Tyler Skaggs
Eric Smith

Relievers
Taylor Sinclair
Cristian Beltre
Victor Capellan
Kevin Munson
Chris Odegaard
Yonata Ortega
Diogenes Rosario
Adam Worthington

Catchers
Rossmel Perez
Mark Reed

Infielders
David Nick
Chris Owings
Bobby Borchering
Matt Davidson
Brent Greer
Raoul Torrez

Outfielders
Adam Eaton
Kyle Greene
Justin Hilt
JM Owings

Low-A South Bend

Rotation

J.R. Bradley
Tyler Green
Braden Hagens
David Holmberg
Patrick Schuster
Jeffrey Shields

Relievers
Eury De La Rosa
Dan Taylor
Michael Bolsinger
Brian Budrow
Blake Cooper
Jeremy Erben
Kable Hogben

Catchers
Raywilly Gomez
Jhoan Pimentel

Infielders

Yazy Arbelo
Ramon Castillo
Michael Freeman
Raul Navarro
Zach Walters
Matt Helm

Outfielders
Keon Broxton
Chris Jarrett
Roberto Rodriguez
Bobby Stone

*LHP Mike Belfiore isn’t on a roster because of an “abdominal tweak,” but farm director Mike Bell expects that he’ll be ready to return within a couple of weeks. He’ll be in the rotation for Visalia

*RHP J.R. Bradley drew the full-season assignment to South Bend. He was the club’s top pick out of last year’s draft out of the second round -- the Diamondbacks didn’t sign their first-rounder – but there had been some talk about him remaining in extended spring training to start the year. “I don’t know that he showed a lot different as far as stuff,” Bell said, “but, for me, I think that he showed that he was mature enough to handle failure. Everyone’s going to go through their ups and downs and we felt that when he does struggle he’s not going to have any problem getting over it.”

*OF Keon Broxton is going to start in South Bend, which is where he played last season. He still has the same high ceiling based on his athleticism, but the organization is in no rush with his development and believes he can benefit from repeating the level. Broxton is working to cut down on his strikeouts; he punched out 172 times last season. It’s always possible he earns a promotion sometime during the season.

*LHP Tom Layne is being shifted to the bullpen. This is probably his most likely role if/when he reaches the majors. Same goes for RHP Ryan Cook, and I’ve heard it suggested that RHP Josh Collmenter might fit better as a reliever, as well.

Last edited by bigmac9199; 04-05-2011 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Additional Info
Old 04-05-2011, 03:01 PM   #1004
Rookie

OVR: 0
hey is anyone gonna do anything on their own with the contracts??...it is confirmed that when u go to player movement and release a player with another player from the free agent list(i keep using mike sweeney on free agent list #3) his contract changes...most of the time it changes to the correct # of years, but not the money...ive only gone through the red sox so far all of them had the right amount of years(with the exception of options) but the money was always off...the money being off isnt a big issue with me as much as the years...so i was wondering if anyone, knight as well but i know hes got alot goin on besides this, is gonna do something about this on their own...to be honest i dont even know if any of the other players from other teams contract years will be off..so this might be a pointless question lol...if anything it reminds people that u can change a contract if you release a player with another player and then get him back on the team...this works for players without contracts as well...u most likely wont get the IRL contract but at least the guy has one instead of it saying "none"...however, when u release a player and then get him back on your team it automatically puts him on ur 40 man roster and in MLB...so ull have to make the necessary adjustments urself afterwards...
Old 04-05-2011, 03:18 PM   #1005
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rememberxxnever3
hey is anyone gonna do anything on their own with the contracts??...it is confirmed that when u go to player movement and release a player with another player from the free agent list(i keep using mike sweeney on free agent list #3) his contract changes...most of the time it changes to the correct # of years, but not the money...ive only gone through the red sox so far all of them had the right amount of years(with the exception of options) but the money was always off...the money being off isnt a big issue with me as much as the years...so i was wondering if anyone, knight as well but i know hes got alot goin on besides this, is gonna do something about this on their own...to be honest i dont even know if any of the other players from other teams contract years will be off..so this might be a pointless question lol...if anything it reminds people that u can change a contract if you release a player with another player and then get him back on the team...this works for players without contracts as well...u most likely wont get the IRL contract but at least the guy has one instead of it saying "none"...however, when u release a player and then get him back on your team it automatically puts him on ur 40 man roster and in MLB...so ull have to make the necessary adjustments urself afterwards...
I've got a method to re-sign players on 1 year deals to LTC on the 1st day of Spring Training. I put it in the Tips and Workarounds thread. Not sure if you can get contracts 100% correct.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2011, 04:03 PM   #1006
Banned

OVR: 21

I have a question on the import players that SCEA create. I notice when I did it it showed the players service time but did not show career stats. Did I do something wrong? Or do the guys career stats not show up? Getting the itch to go a head and start a franchise with these rosters but wanted to import SCEA caps to get service time and thought there career stats would import with them.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:06 PM   #1007
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis72
I have a question on the import players that SCEA create. I notice when I did it it showed the players service time but did not show career stats. Did I do something wrong? Or do the guys career stats not show up? Getting the itch to go a head and start a franchise with these rosters but wanted to import SCEA caps to get service time and thought there career stats would import with them.
IIRC, career stats have never shown up with those SCEA guys. I'm pretty sure. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...
Old 04-05-2011, 04:52 PM   #1008
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
IIRC, career stats have never shown up with those SCEA guys. I'm pretty sure. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...
On SCEA weekly updates there added Caps show career stats. Thats why I wondered when I exported and imported if I did something wrong since only service time shows up and a contract but no career stats. I tried this with Hananhan on Cleveland and Colon on the Yanks. Both times importing there career stats never showed just service time. This kind of sucks if importing SCEA caps does not have career stats.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »