Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 11:08 AM   #985
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjandebe
Knight- I've seen this discussed, but have not seen a direct answer so I thought I would follow up. Are you exporting players from the 4/4 update to your opening day set? For example, Brandon Belt, Bartolo Colon, and Nikiosha (Min). Or are you going to keep the players that were created, in the opening day set? 'appreciate all your work and everyone else who had a hand in these rosters.
He is exporting the ones that is worth the export. ALOT of the players I seen from Knights original set are good. Colon is an example (see a few post above). He looks 100x better on Knights set then the SCEA version. So I have asked Knight to consider NOT using SCEA's version of Colon.

He will import the ones that SCEA created if there is an advantage over his set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2011, 11:32 AM   #986
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_MaYiMbE
He is exporting the ones that is worth the export. ALOT of the players I seen from Knights original set are good. Colon is an example (see a few post above). He looks 100x better on Knights set then the SCEA version. So I have asked Knight to consider NOT using SCEA's version of Colon.

He will import the ones that SCEA created if there is an advantage over his set.
One of the reasons I ask is because of the contract situation with such players. I notice a lot of the CAPs in OSFM don't have contracts. How does this affect in franchise?

Also, I'm a Twins fan, and Nikiosha is rated a lot better in the 4/4 roster than in the OSFM roster. And Belt is rated a lot lower in the 4/4 roster than in the OSFM roster.

Will there be a list provided of who is exported from the 4/4 roster into the OSFM Opening Day roster? IMHO that would be helpful in case people want to import players from the 4/4 roster that Knight does not import.

Hope this wasn't too confusing. And as always, 'appreciate all the hardwork by everyone. Thanks.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:55 AM   #987
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjandebe
One of the reasons I ask is because of the contract situation with such players. I notice a lot of the CAPs in OSFM don't have contracts. How does this affect in franchise?

Also, I'm a Twins fan, and Nikiosha is rated a lot better in the 4/4 roster than in the OSFM roster. And Belt is rated a lot lower in the 4/4 roster than in the OSFM roster.

Will there be a list provided of who is exported from the 4/4 roster into the OSFM Opening Day roster? IMHO that would be helpful in case people want to import players from the 4/4 roster that Knight does not import.

Hope this wasn't too confusing. And as always, 'appreciate all the hardwork by everyone. Thanks.
I have actually already done this on the roster I am planning on using for my Franchise. I've exported most, but not all the SCEA players, and un-injured all the big name players (Wainwright/Strasburg/Santana/Utley) and placed them back on the MLB roster, along with players I created that you can find in this thread.

I could post it in the Vault if you want, although I'm a little wary to do so without permission from the people who worked so hard on the meat of the roster set.

But if Knight says it's OK, I'll put it up there for you if you're interested.

Last edited by 19; 04-05-2011 at 11:59 AM.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:02 PM   #988
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
I have actually already done this on the roster I am planning on using for my Franchise. I've exported most, but not all the SCEA players, and un-injured all the big name players (Wainwright/Strasburg/Santana/Utley) and placed them back on the MLB roster, along with players I created that you can find in this thread.

I could post it in the Vault if you want, although I'm a little wary to do so without permission from the people who worked so hard on the meat of the roster set.

But if Knight says it's OK, I'll put it up there for you if you're interested.
No problem.
Once they are out there....I think we all know(and appreciate!) guys working off them to make different iterations of it....improving....changing...whatever.
Be our guest!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-05-2011, 12:15 PM   #989
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
No problem.
Once they are out there....I think we all know(and appreciate!) guys working off them to make different iterations of it....improving....changing...whatever.
Be our guest!

M.K.
Knight165
Will do Knight.

File Name : OSFMv4+SCEA CAPs

Username : HabloCon19

This roster includes... SCEA players imported into OSFM STV4, Opening Day 40 Man Rosters for MLB (Lineups/Rotations), star players back on MLB Roster, HabloCon19 prospects.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:16 PM   #990
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

hey knight, the Braves released minor league 1B Barbaro Canizares

Old 04-05-2011, 12:17 PM   #991
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
No problem.
Be our guest!

M.K.
Knight165

Knight, so are you not going to be exporting any SCEA 4/4 roster players into your opening day set?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2011, 12:20 PM   #992
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

knight, Canizares can probably be replaced with Scott Proctor because the Braves re-signed him to a minor league deal

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »