Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 05:06 PM   #857
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyeke
This interests me too.
I want the CPU to make reasonable trades without going overboard.
It starts looking like the fantasy draft after the first year.
i like playing with realistic lineups too, but i mean it can only go one year. after you get through the first year, then it gets a little boring if the computer isnt switching things up.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:10 PM   #858
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Not sure if this was caught or not, but on the Jays Edwin Encarnation is #10
Old 04-03-2011, 05:11 PM   #859
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15

Looks like the Indians have released minor leaguer Preston Mattingly.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/recap?gid=310403105

That should free up a minor league spot on the Indians for someone else. If anything I'd add Hector Rondon there for future use if no suitable replacement can be found.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:30 PM   #860
Rookie

Meyeke's Arena

OVR: 4

Does anyone else think that the opening day roster set should be back dated to 4/1?
Personally, I'd prefer not to begin a season that incorporates changes that haven't technically occurred yet.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:37 PM   #861
Rookie

OVR: 0

I thought when you downloaded HustlinOwl's rosters the CPU wasn't supposed to mess around with their lineups?? For example I started a Red Sox franchise and the Yankees had Jeter hitting 7th and the Twins had Morneau hitting 2nd. What am I missing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2011, 05:53 PM   #862
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyeke
Does anyone else think that the opening day roster set should be back dated to 4/1?
Personally, I'd prefer not to begin a season that incorporates changes that haven't technically occurred yet.
They will be as of actual Opening Day. So Matt Holliday will still be on active roster and such.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 04-03-2011, 06:03 PM   #863
Rookie

OSfan093's Arena

OVR: 3

im sorry if this has already been discussed in the past 87 pages but when/will there be a set released with pitch edits and player edits for that matter for the MLB?
Old 04-03-2011, 06:04 PM   #864
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSfan093
im sorry if this has already been discussed in the past 87 pages but when/will there be a set released with pitch edits and player edits for that matter for the MLB?

Has not been decided if they are going to do it this year.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »