Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 06:49 PM   #777
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

OSFM SPRG V4 25Man on sportsconnect

also a pretty good site for lineups

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineup.php
Old 04-02-2011, 06:51 PM   #778
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

I have also added Bill Bray to my Reds MLB as he was missing in Versions 2 & 4 giving Reds only 24 men
Old 04-02-2011, 06:58 PM   #779
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

A couple of things...

The player packs....will be for guys to add players on their own....this is in the case that they have already started to make changes to whichever version they downloaded already and don't want to start again....so you can import them yourselves.
The player packs will be separate downloads from the set.
I did not incorporate any players listed in the Player Pack 1 reference into v4....they will be later this week.

Is the Opening Day set this weekend?...doubtful, but not entirely out of the question. I'm at work this weekend so I can't guarantee anything can actually get done.
What's the difference between ST v4 and Opening Day? Not much really...all the players will be the same...maybe a few changes....the biggest difference is going to be in the minor league players being in the proper levels(as good as we can get them)...and also I'll be double checking the 40 man/Active rosters and the lineups/rotations.
You will have to do the same things for lineups...on any roster. It's the game logic....
Injured players in the minors?....Injure them manually and when the time comes.....the CPU will most likely call them up. For instance...Johan Santana.....if you give him a 70 day injury....when he comes off the DL....he will get put on the MLB squad and someone will be sent down.
If it was say a guy who isn't one of the top 5 pitchers in the system....it's not likely going to happen like that. You have to make it work a little if you really need those players at the MLB level...either put them there beforehand...or promote them.
The CPU will not promote them if it's not forced to make a choice...like the player coming off the DL.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-02-2011, 06:59 PM   #780
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
OSFM SPRG V4 25Man on sportsconnect

also a pretty good site for lineups

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineup.php

HO...so the off season crash with these is resolved?
What was it?...you had to fill the 40 man after ST?

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-02-2011, 07:05 PM   #781
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

there was a crash with the file? Never really tested so dont know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2011, 07:11 PM   #782
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
there was a crash with the file? Never really tested so dont know
My mistake...I thought you guys were saying that it wasn't working without 30 team control.....and adding guys on manually.
My bad...

Carry on!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #783
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
My mistake...I thought you guys were saying that it wasn't working without 30 team control.....and adding guys on manually.
My bad...

Carry on!

M.K.
Knight165
whew, lol simming season now
Old 04-02-2011, 08:19 PM   #784
Rookie

OVR: 2
Knight,HustlinOwl, and everyone else, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! I will be starting my franchise tonight since there won't be too many changes i was really worried about. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »