Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 10:14 PM   #473
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Unbelievable Job Guys!!!

Just a couple of Reds suggestions.

Daryl Thompson, Chad Reinke, Justin Lehr, Jerry Gil, and Brian Barton should all probably be C potentials at best and they are all A's.

Devin Mesoraco, Yasmani Grandal, and Billy Hamilton are all guys that are probably very deserving of A potentials and are B's.

I feel if you get rid of those 5 guys that are not deserving of A's those other 3 could get A potentials and sort of even things out. Besides those guys are all in the top 60 in Keith Law's top 100 so they are not slouches. Reds farm system is loaded right now and some of the A potentials are more deserving to other players. Overall great job though guys!!!
Old 03-31-2011, 10:17 PM   #474
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkuhlman1
Unbelievable Job Guys!!!

Just a couple of Reds suggestions.

Daryl Thompson, Chad Reinke, Justin Lehr, Jerry Gil, and Brian Barton should all probably be C potentials at best and they are all A's.

Devin Mesoraco, Yasmani Grandal, and Billy Hamilton are all guys that are probably very deserving of A potentials and are B's.

I feel if you get rid of those 5 guys that are not deserving of A's those other 3 could get A potentials and sort of even things out. Besides those guys are all in the top 60 in Keith Law's top 100 so they are not slouches. Reds farm system is loaded right now and some of the A potentials are more deserving to other players. Overall great job though guys!!!

The A's you speak of are part of the generated SCEA CAP face imports and can only be A's. No way around it. The situation with that is all over the forums.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:18 PM   #475
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Update in 5 minutes...typing it up now...

M.K.
Knight165
Did you get all the posts about the player handedness issues Knight? You might wanna save those fixes for v3 but letting you know about it.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 10:20 PM   #476
Rookie

cibo2's Arena

OVR: 5

These rosters are awesome! What I want to know is are people are waiting to start their franchises until after the franchise patch is released?
Old 03-31-2011, 10:23 PM   #477
Rookie

Meyeke's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkuhlman1
Unbelievable Job Guys!!!

I had this same question the other day but Knight set me straight.
Some of the created players were "revived" using the SCEA CAP glitch.
This can be used with players who were in previous years games.
A potential is assigned to them by default, but supposedly does not have an affect their progression.
Simply put... the A potential rating on these types of players is inconsequential.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:25 PM   #478
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Update in 5 minutes...typing it up now...

M.K.
Knight165
Here's some more info in case it hasn't been noted yet.....

Posted by Peter Abraham, Globe Staff March 31, 2011 10:45 AM
By Peter Abraham, Globe Staff
Some of the Red Sox changed their numbers on the eve of the season. The new numbers are:
10. Marco Scutaro (was 16)
59. Dennys Reyes (was 44)
35 Dan Wheeler (was 36)
22. Bench coach DeMarlo Hale (was 35)
17. Third base coach Tim Bogar (was 10)

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Old 03-31-2011, 10:30 PM   #479
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
The link says v3 from the download but is v2. Just wanted to let you know Knight. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 03-31-2011, 10:33 PM   #480
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Update on page 1.

On the handedness...it's not a glitch...for whatever reason, I guess someone might have switched secondaries....and it changes automatically if you scroll through the IF positions.
Simple fix.
I got most in the link...the one on SportsConnect needs Kotsay/Reed and Markakis(so does the page one link with Markakis)

If you guys see 'em tell me...I'll fix 'em.

OSFM Sp Train v2 on SPORTSCONNECT...

Thanks!

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »