Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 09:55 PM   #457
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscenter22
for option #2 when you say send down, where am i sending them to, a, aa, or aaa? also when i do i then have to bring them back up when reg season starts? thanks in advance for your response, btw great job on the rosters, there were a few things i found on the yankees roster, 1) brandon laird is a 3b not lf. 2) granderson played today and is on the opening day roster.
The Brandon Laird as LF was because of me. It's the only way I could have his positions as 1B/3B/LF. The Yankees are having him learn a bit of the OF to increase his versatility. Feel free to change him if you'd like.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:55 PM   #458
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyeke
Not really sure. But you say in Markakis' case that the original SCEA roster had it right?
Hmmmmm
Two possibilities here.

1) Glitchyness is afoot.
2) One of the roster makers tampered with their team's SCEA players and accidentally changed it.

I almost want to go through every single team with a fine-tooth comb now.

Yea i don't know. Before I had downloaded 3 other rosters and all including the default sony rosters had it right buy the OS had the mistake. But how would different people commit the same mistake when creating the roster. Plus I thought know would touch the SCEA players already in the game, and people only edited the fake minor league guys.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:59 PM   #459
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewochs615
Yea i don't know. Before I had downloaded 3 other rosters and all including the default sony rosters had it right buy the OS had the mistake. But how would different people commit the same mistake when creating the roster. Plus I thought know would touch the SCEA players already in the game, and people only edited the fake minor league guys.
Hmm! Could be a glitch somewhere causing these problems. The SCEA players shouldn't be messed up with player handedness but I could see some mistakes being made with the edited fake players.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 03-31-2011, 10:01 PM   #460
Rookie

OVR: 0
thanks tonybologna
Old 03-31-2011, 10:01 PM   #461
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

I know Knight that you dont change ratings of SCEA players, but how do you all handle rookies that arent in the regular roster but that SCEA later creates? I'm mainly wondering about Brandon Belt. SCEA will add him to the next roster update. If his ratings are different from the CAP in the OSFM, do you change the ratings to the SCEA ratings in future roster editions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 10:01 PM   #462
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Hmm! Could be a glitch somewhere causing these problems. The SCEA players shouldn't be messed up with player handedness but I could see some mistakes being made with the edited fake players.
True but none of the other rosters had it, so only this one would have it. That's so weird.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:01 PM   #463
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyeke
Not really sure. But you say in Markakis' case that the original SCEA roster had it right?
Hmmmmm
Two possibilities here.

1) Glitchyness is afoot.
2) One of the roster makers tampered with their team's SCEA players and accidentally changed it.

I almost want to go through every single team with a fine-tooth comb now.
This was a glitch last year as well. I think it was tied to if you went to change someone's second position. Maybe it would help for you to go through and send Knight a list of guys who are wrong so that hopefully it can be corrected for the next release
Old 03-31-2011, 10:04 PM   #464
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
I know Knight that you dont change ratings of SCEA players, but how do you all handle rookies that arent in the regular roster but that SCEA later creates? I'm mainly wondering about Brandon Belt. SCEA will add him to the next roster update. If his ratings are different from the CAP in the OSFM, do you change the ratings to the SCEA ratings in future roster editions?
You could essentially just export him from the roster update and import him to the OS roster I guess.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »