Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 04:46 PM   #377
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
Is there any way I can use SCEA's version of Tsuyoshi Nishioka (assuming he has a player portrait) in these rosters?
I don't think there is an SCEA version of Tsuyoshi Nishioka
Old 03-31-2011, 04:47 PM   #378
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroesandvillians
With the 25-man set?

Last year, I had to do it manually for all teams after spring training...

So I'd think you'd need the 40-man set...or set your own with the 25-man set BEFORE you start a franchise/season (via the main menu)...to use single team control franchise and have all teams with 40 players on the 40 man roster.
That is what my file is, 25 man roster before taking into the franchise/season. Again with 30 team control and everything set to AUTO including 40 man roster it was not adding players to the 40
Old 03-31-2011, 04:51 PM   #379
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
That is what my file is, 25 man roster before taking into the franchise/season. Again with 30 team control and everything set to AUTO including 40 man roster it was not adding players to the 40
Gotcha.

I had this same issue last year with those settings.

Last year, and It appears it's no different now, the CPU will add players to the 40 man, but really only when an injury occurs.

You'll need to set them yourself before starting a season or franchise.

I'd have to assume that it would mean that lineups will reset after ST though.
Old 03-31-2011, 04:54 PM   #380
MVP

VanillaGorilla's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan77
First off great job to everyone involved with making this happen.

Okay, so I'm having a little trouble downloading the 25 man rosters from the sendspace file. I'm popping in my usb card and copying the sendspace file by clicking and dragging but once I pop it into my PS3 I get empty space with no file.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a nice little workaround to this because obviously I'm not doing it right. Thanks. Todd
I haven't transferred a save in a while, but I know when it comes to videos or music, you have to go to the USB stick in the XMB, and instead of hitting X to "open" it, you want to hit Triangle, and then something like "Copy". It should then show you a list of stuff on your USB stick you can copy to the HDD.
Old 03-31-2011, 04:58 PM   #381
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
Unfortunately I do not think we can edit those attributes from the SCEA players.

I literally just realized this. Thanks for pointing it out. It's not the end of the world, but it's annoying me at the moment. He looks funny on the mound IMO..6'0" 240lbs has him looking a little oompa loompa'ish...

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 05:00 PM   #382
Banned

OVR: 0

I forget, do these rosters adjust ratings and change stances and such?
Old 03-31-2011, 05:02 PM   #383
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroesandvillians
Gotcha.

I had this same issue last year with those settings.

Last year, and It appears it's no different now, the CPU will add players to the 40 man, but really only when an injury occurs.

You'll need to set them yourself before starting a season or franchise.

I'd have to assume that it would mean that lineups will reset after ST though.
lol, yes lineups get realigned and this is why I created this 25 man roster set. So with 30 team control in order to get 40 man rosters we will have to manually add 15 players once season starts after the spring training
Old 03-31-2011, 05:06 PM   #384
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFav
I literally just realized this. Thanks for pointing it out. It's not the end of the world, but it's annoying me at the moment. He looks funny on the mound IMO..6'0" 240lbs has him looking a little oompa loompa'ish...
I know what you mean.

Sony will have to adjust this in a roster update themselves, but I do not think we can export him to this roster this year.

Just like the 6'6" (looked that way) Scuturo last year, thankfully he is fixed for this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »