Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 02:00 PM   #337
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoglegger
Awesome rosters! I was wondering how a guy Like Ben Paulsen isn't on the set though. He batted .458 this spring with 4 3B, a HR, and 11 RBI. I'm pretty sure he will be in AAA this year. Is this because the assignments aren't clear at this time and we will have them in the first update when the MiLB season starts?
Thanks
Taken from 1st post:

Quote:
I will caution that the MLB should be entirely correct and the minor league levels will be a bit "raw" until the actual minor league teams get their assigned players and we can incorporate it.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 03-31-2011, 02:02 PM   #338
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Thanks man. Must have missed that. Trying to fill my AAA squad with Clemson guys and I noticed some AA and AAA guys not on there.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:04 PM   #339
MVP

OVR: 9

If using this roster for a Season instead of a Franchise, is there anything that one must do to have access to the players in the minor leagues as far as injury call ups.

Are you locked into the 25 man, or do you get to the 40 man somehow?

I realize that you cannot look to see if a player is tearing up the AAA pitching and deserves a call up, but how do you make sure the entire roster is there for a season-ending or catastrophic injury?

Great job again on the rosters fellas.

~syf
Old 03-31-2011, 02:10 PM   #340
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoglegger
Thanks man. Must have missed that. Trying to fill my AAA squad with Clemson guys and I noticed some AA and AAA guys not on there.
No problem! Once the minors get their official rosters set then you will see that information applied to the updated releases. From a quick scan of the minors most players are there.

There will some like you pointed out that's not yet but these may have not been decided on for minor league level/roster yet. This is why certain guys haven't made the initial roster set.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 03-31-2011, 02:32 PM   #341
Rookie

SDFriarFan's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealyerface
If using this roster for a Season instead of a Franchise, is there anything that one must do to have access to the players in the minor leagues as far as injury call ups.

Are you locked into the 25 man, or do you get to the 40 man somehow?

I realize that you cannot look to see if a player is tearing up the AAA pitching and deserves a call up, but how do you make sure the entire roster is there for a season-ending or catastrophic injury?

Great job again on the rosters fellas.

~syf
You have what's called an "Inactive" roster to fill for injuries. I'm not sure of the exact number of extras. Could be a 40-man roster, but only 25 are "Active".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 02:36 PM   #342
MVP

OVR: 9

Okay, so just move them off the Inactive to Active, and adjust accordingly?

~syf
Old 03-31-2011, 02:40 PM   #343
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Tim Wood....
Definitely signed with Pittsburgh?

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-31-2011, 02:43 PM   #344
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Boston..

Will Tazawa be back this year?....that's probably why he's missing.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »