Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 01:26 AM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Final Astros 25 man roster:

Pitchers — lefthanders Fernando Abad, J.A. Happ and Wandy Rodriguez, right-handers Enerio Del Rosario, Nelson Figueroa, Jeff Fulchino, Wilton Lopez, Brandon Lopez, Mark Melancon, Brett Myers, Bud Norris and Aneury Rodriguez.

Catchers — Humberto Quintero and J.R. Towles.

Infielders — Matt Downs, Bill Hall, Joe Inglett, Chris Johnson, Angel Sanchez and Brett Wallace.

Outfielders – Jason Bourgeois, Michael Bourn, Carlos Lee, Jason Michaels and Hunter Pence.

I haven't gotten to download the roster yet but I'd imagine there are a few differences, seeing as how the Astros beat writer was even pretty far off haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 01:28 AM   #186
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strofan7

Pitchers — lefthanders Fernando Abad, J.A. Happ and Wandy Rodriguez, right-handers Enerio Del Rosario, Nelson Figueroa, Jeff Fulchino, Wilton Lopez, Brandon Lopez, Mark Melancon, Brett Myers, Bud Norris and Aneury Rodriguez.

Infielders — Matt Downs, Bill Hall, Joe Inglett, Chris Johnson, Angel Sanchez and Brett Wallace.

Outfielders – Jason Bourgeois, Michael Bourn, Carlos Lee, Jason Michaels and Hunter Pence.

I haven't gotten to download the roster yet but I'd imagine there are a few differences, seeing as how the Astros beat writer was even pretty far off haha
So it's confirmed Happ is not starting the season on the DL?
Old 03-31-2011, 01:29 AM   #187
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
That's GreatNorthern47...
bdolski did an amazing job at putting the rest of Milwaukee together!

M.K.
Knight165
he got that from scratch? not the "glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSCHMITT
Ah, that's probably what it was. How does that work?
and something to do with putting in a name and the audio name and the face of that person shows up if they were in the game before

Old 03-31-2011, 01:31 AM   #188
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strofan7

Just one...we've got Lyon instead of Brandon Lopez..

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-31-2011, 01:32 AM   #189
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16

Simply, thanks men, much appreciated.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:32 AM   #190
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Alistair;

What are you looking to do?
How much involvement in your franchise?

M.K.
Knight165
I want to play a full franchise as the Dodgers (no simming innings/games) and I want everything to be as realistic as possible. But I also don't want to spend hours approving trades, changing rosters etc.

I want settings that allow me to immerse myself in a realistic franchise without tinkering with EVERYTHING (if you catch my drift?)
Old 03-31-2011, 01:33 AM   #191
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnEternalEnigma
So it's confirmed Happ is not starting the season on the DL?
Unless something changes in the next few days it is looking like he will miss 1 start at most. Factoring in the off day there isn't really a need for 5 starters right off the bat so no reason for the DL I guess.

Should've clarified starters:

C Quintero (Catchers will split time, but Quintero is always paired with Opening Day starter Myers so I listed him)
1B Wallace
2B Hall
SS Sanchez
3B Johnson
LF Lee
CF Bourn
RF Pence

SP: Myers, Rodriguez, Happ, Norris, Figueroa
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 01:33 AM   #192
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
he got that from scratch? not the "glitch?

and something to do with putting in a name and the audio name and the face of that person shows up if they were in the game before
He did it with the "work around"...
I didn't look at the time...I just know he did the faces.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »