Home

Four Keys to Success for MLB '11: The Show

This is a discussion on Four Keys to Success for MLB '11: The Show within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-27-2010, 11:34 PM   #273
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Four Keys to Success for MLB '11: The Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroesandvillians
!!!

Considering I have my Christmas lists written out until 2017...

All of them.
I like the way you think!
Old 11-28-2010, 02:28 PM   #274
Rookie

OVR: 0
More user control over the fielding with less canned animations. The OF's taking 20 seconds to pick up a ground ball as the runner goes first to third needs axed.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:38 PM   #275
Pro

OVR: 5

For some reason I always have trouble tagging up on fly balls to right and moving second and third base runners ahead to home and third respectively. I have trouble timing it right, or it just seems a bit hard to do. I wish they would make the base running controls a bit less complex.

1.) Base Running Controls
2.) More Attempted Steals
3.) Customizable leagues and divisons ala pre Florida/Colorado/TB/AZ
4.) Create a Stadium (or Tiger Stadium included!)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #276
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23
would love a create your own league, put teams into different divisions, expansion feature with an expansion draft, create teams in different cities and stuff like that
Old 12-05-2010, 06:54 PM   #277
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
would love a create your own league, put teams into different divisions, expansion feature with an expansion draft, create teams in different cities and stuff like that
Or something like this.
Many Franchise's have been located in different Cities.

Like the Braves were in Boston, Milwaukee and are in Atlanta. The Dodgers in Brooklyn and Los Angeles

Maybe SCEA could just offer these Franchise Cities.

Once you choose a City like Brooklyn for the Dodgers Announcements Jerseys and stadiums would all match-up with Brooklyn.

scooter...

Mark Twain:
" Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

U.S. Army Veteran
Old 12-05-2010, 09:09 PM   #278
MVP

OVR: 8

Well for those who remember or who want to go back to page 26 of this thread, I complained about the CPU logic for trades and free agent signings. got to be my 2nd offseason (typical Detroit Tiger 2nd half collapse, five game lead with 20 to play, lost my last six and ended up falling all the way to 81-81 and missing the playoffs) and the Cardinals strike again. Other than the Cards and the Redsox (signed Nathan, already had Papelbon and the apparently ageless Billy Wagner, plus Bard who is stuck in middle relief while striking out 14 or so per 9) the logi wasn't too terrible. Squashed a couple trades during the season, but let a few through too, plus did trades at the deadline myself for the top contenders and the guys looking to dump for prospects. That said, I had complained about the Cardinals signing both Rollins and Jose Reyes for 2011. Guess what they did for 2012? If you guessed signing Rafael Furcal, you win a cookie. They have 3 shortstops making a combined 155 million total and 48 million for this upcoming season. I'm going to edit one of them to play 3b as a secondary position so they all will play. And Felipe Lopez is not a bad 3b either. he hit .268 with 15 hrs. Just weird GM logic with the Cards. I'll put one of them on the block too.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:08 AM   #279
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
I want the meter pitching to have an option to turn off the actual meter(still "there" just don't see it") and base button hits on the pitchers motion instead of watching the meter.
Other than that and just continually improving AI logic and ball physics... I love the game.

Last edited by Skyboxer; 12-07-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:05 PM   #280
MVP

OVR: 10
some of these things are pretty cool i dont like the bash toward my buccos though lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »