Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-28-2010, 11:29 PM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 4
re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
Aside from stamina edits, did you edit or add anything else? Thanks.
I did not. Stamina was the only area that I wanted to change in OSFMv4. These are such good rosters that the community has made.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2010, 11:42 PM   #226
Rookie

OVR: 6

Well it looks like Cubit has done exactly what I was going to do. I'm gonna DL it, look it over, and make sure the numbers line up with what I had. Hopefully he saved us all some time.

Old 06-28-2010, 11:45 PM   #227
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean3790
Well it looks like Cubit has done exactly what I was going to do. I'm gonna DL it, look it over, and make sure the numbers line up with what I had. Hopefully he saved us all some time.
Just to clarify.....Cubit's stamina edits are going to become V4.1 you were going to work on once you look at them and compare them to your numbers, or will you be releasing a separate file from his? It's nice to have all these different roster options, but it can get a little confusing trying to figure out which rosters I'm looking for to begin a franchise. LOL
Old 06-28-2010, 11:48 PM   #228
Rookie

OVR: 1

hmm how come theres no Fred Lewis on the Jays and Dana Eveland is still in the starting rotation O_O

lewis has been on the jays since April....are the v4.0 that off?
Old 06-28-2010, 11:49 PM   #229
Rookie

It'll all be clear when we post the final product. Basically, Cubit did what I was starting to do. I am going to double check most of it and make sure the numbers line up before I send it to JaSnake and TD, who will then add their changes and release it as v4.1.

WELL, it looks like the numbers aren't lining up. Cubit, how did you get these stamina numbers? They aren't matching up with Bahnzo's. Were you using the weighted rating?

Last edited by Dean3790; 06-28-2010 at 11:53 PM.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:00 AM   #230
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean3790
WELL, it looks like the numbers aren't lining up. Cubit, how did you get these stamina numbers? They aren't matching up with Bahnzo's. Were you using the weighted rating?
For every pitcher, I used the career rating.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:03 AM   #231
Rookie

Okay, this is getting massively confusing. Here is what I am going to do:

• Change stamina of STARTING PITCHERS only using Bahnzo's tool.
  • If the starter has a higher stamina in v4 than according to Bahnzo's tool, I am going to leave it. I will not decrease anyone's stamina, only increase (this is because some of these guys are starters, who, because of their time in the bullpen, may have lower innings pitched than what their actual stamina level should permit [i.e. Fernando Nieve]).
  • Once I am done doing all the starting pitchers with lower stamina ratings than Bahnzo's numbers, I will send it to TD and JaSnake and they can do what they want from there.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2010, 12:05 AM   #232
Rookie

Yeah, that is pretty much what I did, except for RP and CP in addition to the starters. I used the career rating checkbox in Bohnzo's tool to generate the stamina ratings for each pitcher. If it was a higher stamina than what was in the roster, I changed it to the higher stamina. If Bohnzo's tool gave a lower stamina, I left the stamina as is in the roster. I decided I would much rather error on the side of a few points too high when it comes to stamina.

edit: sorry for any confusion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »