Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-25-2010, 06:12 PM   #625
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemens
Thanks very much for the roster. There's no drama but just to mention I can't find Mike Lamb from Marlins.

Mark
use my Franchise file
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2010, 06:17 PM   #626
Pro

wisdom less13's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
OK its uploaded as "OSfm v4.3" -Cosmetic equipment edits.

Notes: I had to take liberty with a number of different players as the equipment a player uses can change every game. The rule of thumb is used was I edited to the equipment a player uses for home games.

Also- John Lester and Matt Holiday have yellow in their cleats. I'm not sure if its permanent, I'm assuming Lester has some livestrong tie-in and holiday is just trying to be flashy. So these two players can be edited back to normal if you please.

I used the thread below to use Team Color 1, 2, and 3 to change the color of a players equipment so if a player is traded in dynasty or RTTS they equipment colors will not be tied to their previous team.
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/scea-sports-mlb-rosters/410053-guide-team-colors-1-2-3-edit-screen.html

I tried my best to get the 25 man roster and anybody else with MLB experiences but if I missed anybody let me know or anybody has questions let me know.

enjoy!!!!!
Ironically I did the METS on my own, and I just read that you did the edits, and kudos man. They look awesome with my boys. The million dollar question is, do you know of anyone that is turning these into a franchise file? I would love to have my METSies at least look good while I try and take them to glory.

Franchise Mode Enthusiast.
Watch Me Suck at video games...
Old 07-25-2010, 06:56 PM   #627
Pro

OVR: 5

thx for your 4.3, runandshoot. that's alot of review work to get the cosmetics out there. so your 4.3 is set for 25man roster, and does it contain what TD modded and put out as 4.2 (tweaked relievers so less simmed out w/ 40+ saves by end of season or something like that).
Old 07-25-2010, 07:11 PM   #628
Pro

wisdom less13's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcabc
thx for your 4.3, runandshoot. that's alot of review work to get the cosmetics out there. so your 4.3 is set for 25man roster, and does it contain what TD modded and put out as 4.2 (tweaked relievers so less simmed out w/ 40+ saves by end of season or something like that).
I dl them, and it was with 40-man rosters. Unless I dl'ed the wrong ones...

Franchise Mode Enthusiast.
Watch Me Suck at video games...
Old 07-25-2010, 08:34 PM   #629
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcabc
It was based off 4.1, i never heard back about what attributes (stamina, durability, what there a formula?) were exactly changed. The 25 man should be accurate though.

As for a franchise file, someone might make one but I doubt I will... Using this post and the megaupload link I'm gonna be adding accurate walkup songs, which with the equipment edits make the game as real as possible. And I'd recommenced that you guys try using the walkups for one game and not feeling the same way. Sounds of the show is linked to your console though and wouldn't carry over in a franchise file.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2041250181

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZWXNRUTH

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 07-25-2010, 08:53 PM   #630
Rookie

OVR: 3

any word on an updated transaction roster set?
Old 07-25-2010, 09:34 PM   #631
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
use my Franchise file
Yes absolutely. It's exactly what I'm doing. I love yours, everything in there. Just curious, do you have a roster version on the vault ? I know about DL and lineups problem but I don't care really, just want to have all players with edited stamina.

Thanks again
Mark
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2010, 09:48 PM   #632
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemens
Yes absolutely. It's exactly what I'm doing. I love yours, everything in there. Just curious, do you have a roster version on the vault ? I know about DL and lineups problem but I don't care really, just want to have all players with edited stamina.

Thanks again
Mark
roster version is not possible, in order to make the missing players had to be a franchise which then adds more fictional players to FA pool to edit

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »