Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-28-2010, 09:59 PM   #217
Banned

OVR: 3
re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

nah, SCEA forgot 'em, again...
at least last 2 weeks they did a good job, maybe next week...
I'll post them here ASAP

From fangraphs, Brian Sweeney (SEA) should have
1st pitch changeup 76-78mph
2nd fastball 87-88mph*
3rd slider 81-84mph
4th curveball 71-74mph*

*don't know the type of FB or curve

From SCEA latest roster update: SP J.Arrieta, 1b T.Everidge, SP B.Lincoln, OF D.Nava, RP/CP J.Sborz,
RP M.Zagurski (thought he was already in the game?), 3b D.Valencia, 3b D.Viciedo, SS C.Nelson+ Castro & Strickland

Last edited by miles999; 06-28-2010 at 10:02 PM. Reason: more
Old 06-28-2010, 10:10 PM   #218
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubit
I modified the v4 rosters for my own use today, but I thought I'd upload them if anyone else wanted to use them. I used Bohnzo's editor to calculate/edit the stamina ratings for all of the pitchers (SP, RP, and CP) on all the teams to make them closer to how they were before the community stamina edits were introduced. I tried to get all the pitchers, but I know I missed a few lower-level guys that weren't in Bohnzo's editor.

The roster is named "v4staminaedits" and you can find it in the vault.
thanks man
Old 06-28-2010, 10:33 PM   #219
Pro

steven's Arena

OVR: 7
Cool re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

Quote:
I modified the v4 rosters for my own use today, but I thought I'd upload them if anyone else wanted to use them. I used Bohnzo's editor to calculate/edit the stamina ratings for all of the pitchers (SP, RP, and CP) on all the teams to make them closer to how they were before the community stamina edits were introduced. I tried to get all the pitchers, but I know I missed a few lower-level guys that weren't in Bohnzo's editor.

can u post them on a zip file or rar file so people who dont have internet can get them. Thanks...Nasa
Old 06-28-2010, 10:43 PM   #220
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles999
nah, SCEA forgot 'em, again...
at least last 2 weeks they did a good job, maybe next week...
I'll post them here ASAP

From fangraphs, Brian Sweeney (SEA) should have
1st pitch changeup 76-78mph
2nd fastball 87-88mph*
3rd slider 81-84mph
4th curveball 71-74mph*

*don't know the type of FB or curve

From SCEA latest roster update: SP J.Arrieta, 1b T.Everidge, SP B.Lincoln, OF D.Nava, RP/CP J.Sborz,
RP M.Zagurski (thought he was already in the game?), 3b D.Valencia, 3b D.Viciedo, SS C.Nelson+ Castro & Strickland
The fastball is a 4 seam. Straight as an arrow, in fact I don't think I've ever seen a pitch that flat. I believe it's a sweeping curve, not much break to it but the change looked good.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 06-28-2010, 10:52 PM   #221
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:

how do the starting pitchers behave now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2010, 11:03 PM   #222
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven
can u post them on a zip file or rar file so people who dont have internet can get them. Thanks...Nasa
I'll have to do this tomorrow unless anyone else wants to post them tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcabc
how do the starting pitchers behave now?
Quite good. I'm playing a game with Ryan Dempster right now and he has thrown 60 pitches, and his energy is about at 40-45%. That seems good to me.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:26 PM   #223
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
V4 is on Sportsconnect as OSFMV4Rerated - this is the original V4 file that myself and TD did based on V3. Contained is all the bells and whistles of precious versions as well as The majority of SCEA players rerated utilizing the Roster Tool program as well as trying to reflect this years performance.

TD recently made a few minor corrections after some play on his own to a few relievers (closer durability) and upped David Price's stamina. He posted that as V4MinorCorrections (I think).

V4.1 is just an alternative to V4 since there are people in the community that request different stamina ratings other than the ones that Razr used for V3. It will utilize Bahnzo's roster tool to use the stamina rating that it comes up with. This will be completed this week. I may touch up a few things there but nothing earth shattering that will make a difference to V4. I will post those here this way anyone can modify their version to such without having to DL ANOTHER version LOL.

Hope this helps.
Yes this helps. Thank you very much.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:27 PM   #224
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:

Aside from stamina edits, did you edit or add anything else? Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »