Home

* UPDATE: MLB '10 The Show Game Update #3 Details, Major Bug Found

This is a discussion on * UPDATE: MLB '10 The Show Game Update #3 Details, Major Bug Found within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 12:48 PM   #273
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: * UPDATE: MLB '10 The Show Game Update #3 Details, Major Bug Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
So, it's coming today?
russ had posted a 24 hour turn around to fix....but said he couldnt confirm that. So i just been trying to sift thru this to see if its been fixed. but just like the people complaining, you have at least 1 person each page asking if its been fixed, so its been easy to see its not yet fixed.

i didnt DL the patch and just played without it so i am lucky enough to not be in a rush
Old 05-19-2010, 12:49 PM   #274
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
So that this doesn't turn into pages of this.....I was speculating based on what Ramone said, that's all.
This thread is not about the patch anymore.
Im with you Jim. Close it until the bug is fixed.
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-19-2010, 12:57 PM   #275
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
This thread should be closed until the fix comes today. What's the purpose, except the complaining that's starting.
We are releasing stress actually
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2010, 01:05 PM   #276
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

I noticed that in Franchise Mode when I set a lineup that players disappear off of the starting lineup and then when I try and sub in the player that was not subbed they are gone from the bench.

This is for AA and AAA games.

I also hit a ball off of the base of the wall yesterday and it was called a ground rule double.

The issue of liners off the rubber back to the catcher for outs is happening very frequently.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:26 PM   #277
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
I noticed that in Franchise Mode when I set a lineup that players disappear off of the starting lineup and then when I try and sub in the player that was not subbed they are gone from the bench.

This is for AA and AAA games.

I also hit a ball off of the base of the wall yesterday and it was called a ground rule double.

The issue of liners off the rubber back to the catcher for outs is happening very frequently.
Uggghhh......more problems. That's not good. I'm ready to stop reading these threads because I would rather not know of all the issues until I actually see them. Maybe I never willl see some of these, therefore I shouldn't worry. Who knows? Anyway, can someone PM me when the patch to fix the problem with the runner from 3rd scoring is out? The more I read this thread and about the bugs and glitches, the more frustrated I become. Thanks.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:33 PM   #278
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
Uggghhh......more problems. That's not good. I'm ready to stop reading these threads because I would rather not know of all the issues until I actually see them. Maybe I never willl see some of these, therefore I shouldn't worry.
I can honestly say that the only bugs I've run across in my time with the game is the trop freeze and the dropped 3rd strike bug. I was worried and waited to get the game because of all the bugs that others posted. And funny enough I haven't seen 90% of the ones posted.

Now I stay away from the b/g thread altogether.

On the patch.

So despite the 3rd out bug how is everybody who has Dl'ed the patch feeling about the other fixes that were incorporated into patch 3? I notice one guy thought that possible diving catches were a bit easier, albeit a possiblity that is was a coincidence on the one play he made.

Any gameplay changes you feel you may have experience post patch 3?
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:57 PM   #279
ajw
Banned

OVR: 4
Question Re: * UPDATE: MLB '10 The Show Game Update #3 Details, Major Bug Found

- Fixed issue with bounced pitch with 3-2 count, if fielded instantly off the bounce by the catcher, was calling an error on the catcher.

Does this mean there will not be any more pitches on 3-2 counts resulting in a wild pitch or does it just mean that the scoring will correct itself?
Old 05-19-2010, 02:01 PM   #280
MVP

Braves Fan's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajw
- Fixed issue with bounced pitch with 3-2 count, if fielded instantly off the bounce by the catcher, was calling an error on the catcher.

Does this mean there will not be any more pitches on 3-2 counts resulting in a wild pitch or does it just mean that the scoring will correct itself?
I'm pretty sure it means the catcher won't be charged with an error anymore.

This is one I'm excited about, it's a very annoying bug.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »