Home

* UPDATE: MLB '10 The Show Game Update #3 Details, Major Bug Found

This is a discussion on * UPDATE: MLB '10 The Show Game Update #3 Details, Major Bug Found within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 02:05 PM   #281
MVP

Braves Fan's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: * UPDATE: MLB '10 The Show Game Update #3 Details, Major Bug Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
Uggghhh......more problems. That's not good. I'm ready to stop reading these threads because I would rather not know of all the issues until I actually see them. Maybe I never willl see some of these, therefore I shouldn't worry. Who knows? Anyway, can someone PM me when the patch to fix the problem with the runner from 3rd scoring is out? The more I read this thread and about the bugs and glitches, the more frustrated I become. Thanks.
Makes me not want to download the patch personally, I'm afraid after they fix this something else will pop up. I'm happy with the game after patch #2, there are still annoying bugs but I've found a way to overlook them. None of them are gamekillers. I would hate to download a patch and have something in it be a game killer. I'm going to wait awhile before I download the patch, even after the bug is fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2010, 02:06 PM   #282
Rookie

OVR: 4

Sweet! And i dont have to start over my franchise!!! Thank You!!!
4) Anyone want to buy the the show 10 for me?
( maybe someone will want too!!!)
5) I am ready for MLB show 10!

Check out my picture!!!!! 27!!!!
Old 05-19-2010, 02:24 PM   #283
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braves Fan
Makes me not want to download the patch personally, I'm afraid after they fix this something else will pop up. I'm happy with the game after patch #2, there are still annoying bugs but I've found a way to overlook them. None of them are gamekillers. I would hate to download a patch and have something in it be a game killer. I'm going to wait awhile before I download the patch, even after the bug is fixed.
If you played in online leagues you wouldn't be. Online leagues were almost completely broken. What I don't understand though is how fixing one part of the game breaks something completely unrelated. Shouldn't the coding for a run scoring on a groundout to end the inning be separate from the things they fixed? I can't even think of something similar to that on the fix list that could have affected it.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:34 PM   #284
MVP

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8rockerasu
If you played in online leagues you wouldn't be. Online leagues were almost completely broken. What I don't understand though is how fixing one part of the game breaks something completely unrelated. Shouldn't the coding for a run scoring on a groundout to end the inning be separate from the things they fixed? I can't even think of something similar to that on the fix list that could have affected it.
That's just the world of coding I guess, somethings you just wont ever understand about coding unless you actually know how to code yourself.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:51 PM   #285
Rookie

OVR: 4

The bug that's messing up the game, IMHO, is the new "runs score on the third out" bug. It's totally screwing with the Season I just started. It has happened in every game I've played in since I downloaded the latest patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2010, 03:31 PM   #286
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB '10 The Show Game Update 3 Details (5-18-10)

has the runs crossing plate patch been fixed yet ?
Old 05-19-2010, 03:32 PM   #287
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: MLB '10 The Show Game Update 3 Details (5-18-10)

No.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:38 PM   #288
Rookie

OVR: 1
Will the auto-save bug ever be fixed?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »