Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 09:58 PM   #929
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Version One -- real MiLB players/prospects, some faces but not all; no significant editing to stances/deliveries/edits for MLB players -- is out, see the first post of this thread for the details.

There is no concrete ETA for V2, although Knight did say a few weeks would be reasonable. He's waiting to get it back from the guys doing faces so he can polish up prospects ratings/assignments/etc. I believe strut did stances & deliveries for MLB players so they'll be in V2, but I'm not sure if Razr's pitch edits will be in the next release.
Yes....
As soon as I get them back....I will go full force on them to get the set out A.S.A.P.
Strut did do the stances and I believe Razr is working off v1 right now.
When I finish v2...I will transfer his edits onto that as well for a pitch edit version of v2.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-21-2010, 11:19 PM   #930
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

Waiting for these seriously was like waiting for the game to come out. I am so excited I'm about to seize. Thank you so much for all the work you all are putting in to these.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:35 AM   #931
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
Waiting for these seriously was like waiting for the game to come out. I am so excited I'm about to seize. Thank you so much for all the work you all are putting in to these.
ditto
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2010, 10:05 AM   #932
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Yes....
As soon as I get them back....I will go full force on them to get the set out A.S.A.P.
When I finish v2...I will transfer his edits onto that as well for a pitch edit version of v2.

M.K.
Knight165
Thanks for the update Knight, I wish the guy who's working on the file right now could update us on his situation. No information is killing us
Old 04-22-2010, 05:35 PM   #933
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Yes....

M.K.
Knight165
Knight I was wondering, isnt more work to have someone do edits on V.1 while u have V.2 and then transfer what they did on an outdated file, than to just wait and do it ALL on one?
Old 04-22-2010, 05:49 PM   #934
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_MaYiMbE
Knight I was wondering, isnt more work to have someone do edits on V.1 while u have V.2 and then transfer what they did on an outdated file, than to just wait and do it ALL on one?
Well...some guys want Razr's pitch edits...some don't...so unless Razr waited for v2...I really have no choice.
But yeah...it's another step for me.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-22-2010, 06:02 PM   #935
Banned

InSainn's Arena

OVR: 7

I know I've already seen this asked somewhere but I can't find where nor can I find the answer so I'm just gonna ask again but will v2 still be opening day rosters or will they be brought up to date? I want to start my 'chise with all the updates but hopefully also with opening day rosters...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2010, 06:47 PM   #936
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by InSainn
I know I've already seen this asked somewhere but I can't find where nor can I find the answer so I'm just gonna ask again but will v2 still be opening day rosters or will they be brought up to date? I want to start my 'chise with all the updates but hopefully also with opening day rosters...
In the past, all the initial rosters were based on opening day. I'm guessing it will be the same this year and v2 will still be an opening day roster. So any moves after April 4/5, you'd have to make yourself.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »