Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 01:47 PM   #849
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

To the roster creation team, i was wondering if there will be a document, or some kind of documentation, the differences between v1 and v2 of the rosters. i ask because i have started my franchise w/ v1, and 10 games in or so, nothing major. However, if it were possible, i would go in and edit the pitchers so they had the correct pitches etc... inside my current franchise. And any of the other things that change ( aside from faces of prospects ) as i only play one year so the rook's faces don't really matter that much to me.

However, depending on what all is updated/modified in v2 ( talking about attributes and what not ) might just go w/ v2 anyways.

One last thing, when v2 is released, will it be as of Opening day in real life ?

Thanks much to all you guys and look forward to seeing the work
Old 04-19-2010, 02:23 PM   #850
WAT

Mr. Franchise's Arena

OVR: 33

Just got a response for berenjena and he'll be taking the file soon.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:02 PM   #851
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Far from it.
I need to get the file back to re-check the created players and adjust their ratings.....set all the levels properly.....etc.

M.K.
Knight165
So how are things going? I have not been playing much other than just testing and tweaking on my side. The faces look amazing and cant wait for the next release.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2010, 03:08 PM   #852
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
So how are things going? I have not been playing much other than just testing and tweaking on my side. The faces look amazing and cant wait for the next release.
Right now Mr. Franchise and berenjena are updating the faces(It seems they didn't like mine...since they re-did every player I already did!)...but hopefully they get in some NEW ones and then I can fully update the set soon after.
I'm ready to go...so when they are ready...I am.

As a matter of fact, I've been working on a Classic Set in the interim ....to keep my hand in it. It's a request set that I never got to from '09....it's an eclectic little set with some great and not so great teams. I've already completed the '72 Mets...the '75 Red Sox....the '70 Orioles and the '72 Cubs.

Just FYI...once I finish the Full Minors update(v2)
I will be finishing this Classic Set....asking capa(and you guys) to come up with another Classic Set to fit in with the classic stadiums....and then I'll finish up the year with a 2000 Subway Series Set(I'm going to try and hunt down the injury list from that year so we can use it in the replay) Should be fun to try and beat the Yankees this time around.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-19-2010, 03:34 PM   #853
Rookie

OVR: 1

Knight-

quick question I know you must hear this one million times a day but is there an approx eta on v2, no rush I am just debating on if I should use your OSFMV1 update or wait for V2. If V2 is gonna be a couple of weeks then ill go ahead and use v1 but if it's a matter of days then I will wait.

-No rush take your time obv it must be a pain and I give you so much props for actually sitting down and doing them
Old 04-19-2010, 03:41 PM   #854
WAT

Mr. Franchise's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Right now Mr. Franchise and berenjena are updating the faces(It seems they didn't like mine...since they re-did every player I already did!)...but hopefully they get in some NEW ones and then I can fully update the set soon after.
I'm ready to go...so when they are ready...I am.

As a matter of fact, I've been working on a Classic Set in the interim ....to keep my hand in it. It's a request set that I never got to from '09....it's an eclectic little set with some great and not so great teams. I've already completed the '72 Mets...the '75 Red Sox....the '70 Orioles and the '72 Cubs.

Just FYI...once I finish the Full Minors update(v2)
I will be finishing this Classic Set....asking capa(and you guys) to come up with another Classic Set to fit in with the classic stadiums....and then I'll finish up the year with a 2000 Subway Series Set(I'm going to try and hunt down the injury list from that year so we can use it in the replay) Should be fun to try and beat the Yankees this time around.

M.K.
Knight165
Actually most of the faces were REALLY good. I just did some tweaking. Made my job easy.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:56 PM   #855
Brazilian A's Fan

brunnoce's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Franchise
Actually most of the faces were REALLY good. I just did some tweaking. Made my job easy.
I agree, MK's faces were gr8 specially considering the ammount of faces he had to work on man.
Most faces i only had to adjust the porpotions... no biggie.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2010, 06:39 PM   #856
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Franchise
Agreed, Knight! Lars Anderson and Casey Kelly were scary good. Didn't care for Heyward as much, but that's because I'm fairly attached to the damn kid already and won't be satisfied until 2011 when I get his facial scan to play with
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »