Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 05:02 AM   #753
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

still holding out hope for a set to be released before the pitches are edited... but just my opinion. whatever you guys wanna do i guess
Old 04-16-2010, 05:05 AM   #754
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityman
This is a fantastic, encouraging update!

Like many others, I'm waiting for the complete set for Franchise, RTTS, everything. It's gonna be worth it.
Same situation here, this V2 set is gonna rock and I'll wait for it to start my franchise and RttS mode. I think Knight & Co like to see that people really care about their work, and that their completed set is a major one people are looking for. We reall appreciate the extra effort, even after the release of V1.

Great work guys, you make the game so much more enjoyable that it already is, and that speaks volumes about the quality of your work !
Old 04-16-2010, 09:34 AM   #755
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

Yeah same as Mark , if we could have a set before Razer enters his changes that would be cool. Nothing against Razer I enjoy his edits but just to have the separate sets. Either way all good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2010, 09:57 AM   #756
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltw0303cavs
Yeah same as Mark , if we could have a set before Razer enters his changes that would be cool. Nothing against Razer I enjoy his edits but just to have the separate sets. Either way all good
+1
Old 04-16-2010, 10:29 AM   #757
Rookie

clownbaby's Arena

OVR: 4

+2
Old 04-16-2010, 11:05 AM   #758
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

C'mon...you guys should know I always do sets w/ and w/o!

As soon as Mr. Franchise and berenjena update the minor league faces...I'll finish tweaking everything up and re-checking everything and release a v2 without the pitch edits.
Razr will release a v1 with pitch edits and I will then update v2 to have them also.
If El Mayimbe is still up for editing the gear....we will also have that.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-16-2010, 11:34 AM   #759
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
C'mon...you guys should know I always do sets w/ and w/o!

As soon as Mr. Franchise and berenjena update the minor league faces...I'll finish tweaking everything up and re-checking everything and release a v2 without the pitch edits.
Razr will release a v1 with pitch edits and I will then update v2 to have them also.
If El Mayimbe is still up for editing the gear....we will also have that.

M.K.
Knight165
Since I'm new to The Show, could you please explain what the "pitch edit" is all about ?

Thanks
Old 04-16-2010, 11:55 AM   #760
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchDavid
Since I'm new to The Show, could you please explain what the "pitch edit" is all about ?

Thanks
Razr....watches pitch track and 60' 6" to get the breaks on the pitches for the MLB players.
He then updates the pitches in the game to reflect that.
In the game...the 4-seamer is very straight....yet in real life...the pitchers who throw 4-seamers have some pretty significant movement on the pitch......or the 2 seamer which moves left/right or right/left in the game...while in real life that 2-seamer might have downward movement.
Razr will take the 4-seamer in the game..and give him a sinker or running FB instead to reflect that movement.
It makes hitting more challenging for sure.....you get used to that straight FB and when it's moving....yikes!

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »