Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 08:27 PM   #745
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Thanks for the response. Any idea when v.2 is going to be out?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2010, 08:33 PM   #746
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Deuce
Hey all, quick question...

Now that there is 30 team control in Franchise, couldn't someone theoretically start a franchise with these rosters, fix all the lineups/rotations after spring training, add all the appropriate players to the DL for the appropriate lengths of time, then save it and upload the file here?

Then we could all DL it, and just set our profile to play as whichever team we want for our own chise, or play as all teams, or whatever.
I believe we are going to do that but if someone wants to volunteer to help that would be great too.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:36 PM   #747
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchDavid
Can we have any idea about when such a V2 might be ready ? Could it be during the weekend, in April, before all star weekend ? An estimated period of arrival would be appreciated, not meant to be a specific day...
I plan on being done by tomorrow w/ stances and motions. I will then send to brunnoce (i believe) for faces. RAZR said his changes are already done, he just needs to enter them, which he said should take about a week. I am guessing by next weekend, we should be done but I cant promise anything cuz I can only speak for myself
Old 04-15-2010, 08:43 PM   #748
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
I plan on being done by tomorrow w/ stances and motions. I will then send to brunnoce (i believe) for faces. RAZR said his changes are already done, he just needs to enter them, which he said should take about a week. I am guessing by next weekend, we should be done but I cant promise anything cuz I can only speak for myself
I don't think brunnoce is going to be able to work on the file now strut. I think Mr. Franchise and Berenjena are the only ones doing the faces now.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:48 PM   #749
Rookie

OVR: 2

is that the real v2 in the vault right now
Old 04-15-2010, 09:51 PM   #750
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolapc1978
is that the real v2 in the vault right now
No. When V2 is out, it will be posted on the first page of this thread.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:07 PM   #751
Pro

Clarityman's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
This is a fantastic, encouraging update!

Like many others, I'm waiting for the complete set for Franchise, RTTS, everything. It's gonna be worth it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2010, 03:40 AM   #752
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityman
This is a fantastic, encouraging update!

Like many others, I'm waiting for the complete set for Franchise, RTTS, everything. It's gonna be worth it.
DONE! sent it off to Knight and Co. Im sure theyll update with what they plan on doing next as far as releasing it now or waiting til more faces are added and/or waiting til RAZR enters his pitch edits
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »