Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 09:44 PM   #689
Pro

Clarityman's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWood2
People are crazy if they don't wait for this version ... you got everyone doing what they do best!! I might scroll through the rosters aimlessly for hours just looking at minor league players ... hope that's not wierd
I am waiting for the fully completed version also.

My RTTS last year used the default SCEA rosters because I didn't want to wait, and when I got to 2015, I really regretted it when minor leaguers became starters, and they were all fake.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:52 PM   #690
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyCobra
Fantastic, it is about time. Rosters makers Ksig, Knight & Ridin, will you guys be including him in the next version?? I really hope so.
i sent ksig the whole run down on him today. until today it was next to impossible to find a picture of him never mind video
Old 04-13-2010, 09:55 PM   #691

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwinginAs12
Thats so dick
What? I just re-read his post a couple times and don't see what he said that could have been so insulting?? He was offering an explanation as to why.

This is irrelevant and I apologize if your post was with regards to the reasoning as to why you can't edit shoes...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2010, 10:02 PM   #692
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemulloy
i sent ksig the whole run down on him today. until today it was next to impossible to find a picture of him never mind video
Thanks Mike, it is appreciated.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:06 PM   #693
MVP

OVR: 10

What exactly is going to be different about V2? And also, what is meant by saying that "faces" were made?
Old 04-13-2010, 10:16 PM   #694
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
What exactly is going to be different about V2? And also, what is meant by saying that "faces" were made?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Strut is finishing up the stances and motions....
Brunnoce-Mr. Franchise and berenjena will then updated the minor league faces....(that will buy me a little more family time)....
I'm not sure if Razr is going to squeak in between....perhaps he'll wait for me to finish up the tweaks...but...
Once I get the set back for adjustments...I'll be able to give you a better time frame...but it's definitely moving along.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-13-2010, 10:28 PM   #695
Pro

OVR: 7

i believe brounce is working with dorismary now, shame we lost a damn good face maker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2010, 12:59 AM   #696
Rookie

OVR: 8

hey thanks so much for these amazing rosters. i have compiled a list of edits that i have been using in my game called "mlb 10 giant list of edits" for those who wish to check it out, may be some players some of you may have over looked.

I have a small favor to ask...for the next set of rosters, could the person who works on the faces possibly edit Mike Sweeney of the M's?? his face looks nothing like him...if this is possible, that would be great!

keep up great work, thanks all!

bhs16
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »