Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 01:02 AM   #481
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
Hey! Dont knock Ronnie, he is my beer pong partner!
I'm not knocking him in any way. Prettyman's a stud. I love his game, but it seems that my point was missed. I'm just going on the ratings. I chose Ronnie Prettyman as an example because he is one of the lowest rated players on the game and in Seattle's system and he's basically the same player as Ackley.

For the record on Ronnie Prettyman, he's very underrated defensively. (He has a reaction rating of 31 and a fielding rating of 28.) With that being said, that's my point, though. Have you downloaded the roster to see if this is the same file that you worked on? Are the ratings that are assigned to the players the ratings that you assigned to them?

Last edited by Jason_19; 04-09-2010 at 04:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2010, 01:05 AM   #482
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

What the F@$$K!! I must be on crack or something. All my potentials are the way I sent them over. I must have been delusional. Im sorry.

Being around players, numbers, grades every day makes my mind boggled with too much info.

I did have Lawrie as a B. Why? Probably for good reason.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:05 AM   #483
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15
A couple questions if you guys don't mind. Does this roster set have rating adjustments for mlb players based on a formula that you use, or are rating adjustments only given to created prospects. Two, were pitchers speed's adjusted using a web site, or are they the original speed in the default roster. And last, I know this has probably been discussed but what will v2 have that v1 does'nt, and is there a release date. thanks
Old 04-09-2010, 01:24 AM   #484
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
I'm not knocking him in any way. Prettyman's a stud. I love his game, but it seems that my point was missed. I'm just going on the ratings. I chose Ronnie Prettyman as an example because he is one of the lowest rated players on the game and in Seattle's system and he's basically the same player as Ackley.

For the record on Ronnie Prettyman, he's very underrated defensively. (He has a reaction rating of 31 and a fielding rating of 28.) With that being said, that's my point, though. Have you downloaded the roster to see if this is the same file that you worked on? Are the ratings that are assigned to the players the rating that you assigned to them?
Ronnie gets the shaft because of where they drafted Mangini. Two seasons ago we were talking and he said that he was raking and almost got called up because of injuries. He is old for the level of ball he plays at, but consider the fact that he was old when he was drafted also. I think he was 24 or 25.

This is the file, but I sent it over with players and potentials, not ratings. The other guys do the ratings.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:49 AM   #485
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Check this out! I am simming a Franchise season and I am going to play the Futures Game. The rosters came out pretty good with a couple small exceptions Matt Cusic and Kanekoa Texeira on the USA team. The rest of the roster is solid. The World team has a bit of a problem with its lineup.

Hank Conger
Domonic Brown
Mike Stanton
Donavan Tate
Tony Sanchez
Ike Davis
Grant Green
Todd Frazier
Dee Gordon
Chris Carter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2010, 02:28 AM   #486
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Check this out! I am simming a Franchise season and I am going to play the Futures Game. The rosters came out pretty good with a couple small exceptions Matt Cusic and Kanekoa Texeira on the USA team. The rest of the roster is solid. The World team has a bit of a problem with its lineup.

Hank Conger
Domonic Brown
Mike Stanton
Donavan Tate
Tony Sanchez
Ike Davis
Grant Green
Todd Frazier
Dee Gordon
Chris Carter
BTW whats with the lack of love for Chris Carter and Michael Taylor of the A's who honestly rated them as if they are barely qualified to play as Jason heywards left and right testie?

Old 04-09-2010, 02:55 AM   #487
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evandor001
BTW whats with the lack of love for Chris Carter and Michael Taylor of the A's who honestly rated them as if they are barely qualified to play as Jason heywards left and right testie?

Wish I knew man. I just played the Futures Game and won USA 4-2 but still a major power outage. No homers. I am also pretty perturbed about all these junky major leaguers that filled the World roster. Boof Bonser, Phil Dumatrait, Ramon Nivar WTF! The numbers at mid season in the league leaders section were pitiful too. Chris Carter was leading the PCL with 10 homers.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:38 AM   #488
All Star

franch1se's Arena

Quote:

Hank Conger
Domonic Brown
Mike Stanton
Donavan Tate
Tony Sanchez
Ike Davis
Grant Green
Todd Frazier
Dee Gordon
Chris Carter
I think you're right, that is a pretty big mess up with the World Lineup haha. Sounds like a USA team to me
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »