Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 06:39 PM   #449
Pro

Ivanhoe's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

I guess this is the place to post this.
First I'd like to say, good job to all who had a hand in this roster.
Second, Knight, great job and I hope everything works out for you.
Third, here are a few edits for the Tigers:
Detroit Tigers
RF Kody Kaiser. Josh Burrus plays AA Erie.
3B Kory Casto was cut. Audy Ciriaco is missing (40 man roster)
3B Michael Hollimon was cut. Max Leon plays AAA Toledo.
2B Mike Gosse was cut. Justin Henry plays AA Erie.
1B Ryan Roberson was cut. Michael Bertram plays AA Erie.
C Keith Hernandez was cut. Jeff Kunkel is in AA Erie.
C Eric Roof. Too many catchers. Could switch to AA Erie 3B Shawn Roof.
RP Brett Jensen retired. Tyler Stohr could take his place.
RP Macay McBride was cut. Casey Fein plays AAA Toledo.
RP Sam Narron was cut. Thad Weber could take his place.
RP Zach Simons was cut. Austin Wood could take his place.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:08 PM   #450
Rookie

OVR: 7

Thank you Knight, Ksig, and Ridin.

Is there a thread that contains all the "fixable" mistakes in the rosters? For example, I know that Joe Crede is mistakenly on the White Sox, so I could easily fix this by moving him to free agency. If so, would someone mind directing me to it? If there isn't, would someone mind posting all these mistakes that have been noticed so far?

I very much appreciate it.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:22 PM   #451
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite202
Thank you Knight, Ksig, and Ridin.

Is there a thread that contains all the "fixable" mistakes in the rosters? For example, I know that Joe Crede is mistakenly on the White Sox, so I could easily fix this by moving him to free agency. If so, would someone mind directing me to it? If there isn't, would someone mind posting all these mistakes that have been noticed so far?

I very much appreciate it.
I'd like to see something like this too. An easier to see list of everything that needs to be done. The pace at which things happen in this and the other thread combined with all the extra talk that happens around is making it hard for me to keep track of changes that are noted. A thread that updates the 1st post with all the listed required transactions would be helpful
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2010, 07:47 PM   #452
MVP

OVR: 26

Found out there's a fix there's way to fix potential for non-SCEA players. Write down the information for your prospect, release him to free agency. Sign a fake player with the potential you want, edit him into the original prospect, and you're good to go. There's only a limited number of players with A, B, or C potential in free agency; but there should be enough to cover your team's needs. I'll write down the prospect information while I'm waiting for the other rosters to come out.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:50 PM   #453
MVP

fantasysportsguy's Arena

OVR: 10

OK, am trying to start my season, but the lineups are getting all jumbled up when I begin it. I loaded the roster, set CPU roster control to on, so I can control things like lineups (and prevent this very problem), but Heyward is leading off for Atlanta and other oddities are occuring as well. I freely admit that I am confused and would appreciate some insight into this. Thanks.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:53 PM   #454
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasysportsguy
OK, am trying to start my season, but the lineups are getting all jumbled up when I begin it. I loaded the roster, set CPU roster control to on, so I can control things like lineups (and prevent this very problem), but Heyward is leading off for Atlanta and other oddities are occuring as well. I freely admit that I am confused and would appreciate some insight into this. Thanks.
The Game AI messes up the lineups after spring training. You'll have to go in and manually adjust all the lineups for your team if you want them the way you like them. Once you do that though, they should stick.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:57 PM   #455
MVP

fantasysportsguy's Arena

OVR: 10

Really? Wow, I wish it wouldn't do that. Good info and I thank you for the reply.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2010, 08:24 PM   #456
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Thanks for everything guys!!

I too wanted to ask if this is the appropriate thread to propose changes for v2?

Open ended question, and I promise it's not loaded ...

Will you guys be revising some of the players that have potential ratings that are off? Looking at the Sox, fringe prospects like Alex Wilson, Bryce Cox and Roman Mendez are A's, but Casey Kelly is a B, and guys like Jose Iglesias and Reymond Fuentes are C's. Will you be looking to change any of these? I know potential's tough, and it would force you to go back and redo a lot of these guys. But because many players aren't completely done, I figured I'd ask now.

Also, to the community, is Ryan Westmoreland done with baseball based on his medical situation? He's a top prospect, so I'm just wondering if he's worth a spot on Single A if it's anticipated that he could return.

Again, THANK YOU guys!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »