Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 11:56 AM   #417
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sink4ever
Fairly certain that the only guys "modified" are the created minor leaguers (and whoever wasn't on the SCEA roster). I think (but I'm not certain) that the next update will just be a completed V1 (faces, stances, etc.). Could someone correct me if I'm wrong?
Thank you, I saw there will be other versions of this great roster coming up soon with these modifications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc11
Morning, so this is my second post ever but I need help.
So I just downloaded the file, its currently zipped. When I get home from work how do I install it on my PS3?
I assume I unzip before I plug in the USB?
Then what, how do I access the file?
Thanks so much for the help, I realize I am wicked slow.
See here : http://www.operationsports.com/forum...nsfer-ps3.html

Last edited by mlg33; 04-08-2010 at 12:01 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:05 PM   #418
Rookie

Also, anyone see Noah Lowry anywhere? He's not in the FA pool like in the default rosters, and to my knowledge he hasn't signed anywhere yet.

Edit: Found him in the Giants minors. I don't recall him re-signing with the Giants though.

What about Eric Gagne? Anyone?

Last edited by gEO 3b 4; 04-08-2010 at 12:48 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:06 PM   #419
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just a quick question about the Jays, is it possible for you guys to add Adeiny Hechavarria? And also, Edwin Encarnacion is #12 and Alex Gonzalez is #11. Strut and or Razr, I can help you guys with whatever you may need. I just got laid off and have nothing but free time in my near future. Im not as skilled as you guys at what you do but if you want to just send me the info you want edited into the game id be able to move quickly through the teams. Just PM me and let me know if you fellas would like a hand. PSN ID: VirtualMike

Last edited by virtualmike13; 04-08-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:06 PM   #420
Rookie

OVR: 1

Wanted to thanks you guys again for these rosters.

Orioles-wise, only a few edits from V1 I have:

Josh Bell should be the AAA 3B, and Brandon Snyder the AAA 1B. Michael Aubrey is on the bench.

Will Ohman's number should be 13. Julio Lugo is #2.

The O's also acquired C Steven Lerud from the Royals for a player to be named. They also got Joey Gathright on a minor league deal. (He was released by Toronto I believe.)

You can also get rid of G. Rodriguez (catcher). He is a free agent now.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:13 PM   #421
Rookie

OVR: 4

Awesome work fellas, thanks!

Only one doubt. how to play with Knight Rosters and with the real first/third coaches???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2010, 01:07 PM   #422
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekWWFan
Wanted to thanks you guys again for these rosters.

Orioles-wise, only a few edits from V1 I have:

Josh Bell should be the AAA 3B, and Brandon Snyder the AAA 1B. Michael Aubrey is on the bench.

Will Ohman's number should be 13. Julio Lugo is #2.

The O's also acquired C Steven Lerud from the Royals for a player to be named. They also got Joey Gathright on a minor league deal. (He was released by Toronto I believe.)

You can also get rid of G. Rodriguez (catcher). He is a free agent now.
I can't even find Joey Gathright in the set...he's not on Toronto, Baltimore, or in the FA pool.

Nor can I find Larud

Last edited by gEO 3b 4; 04-08-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:10 PM   #423
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADMINISTRATIVO
Awesome work fellas, thanks!

Only one doubt. how to play with Knight Rosters and with the real first/third coaches???
yes....I need to know that too! Is there a workaround similar to last year where you can get the actual coaches and not fakes?
Old 04-08-2010, 01:13 PM   #424
Rookie

OVR: 0

This seems to be the place to post comments on corrections - if it isn't, please let me know and I'll start posting them there.

Blue Jays Roster Corrections

Chad Jenkins is listed as LH and he is RH. There is a Chad Jenkins that is Left Handed, but he is property of the Nationals. The Blue Jays' Jenkins was our first selection in 2009 (1st round) and has yet to pitch a pro game. Likely starts in Lansing (A-Ball) this year.

Johermyn Chavez was traded to Seattle in the Morrow/League deal.

I now the AA lineups are not complete, but I was under the impression that the rosters are (I may be wrong on this, though)

No Backup Catcher on the AA roster (New Hampshire Fishercats)
Currently Adam Loewen is the starting Catcher and he's an OF

Brian Jeroloman would be the backup Catcher for NH - I didn't see him on the 3 levels of lineups, but he may be on the A-Ball Roster (I'd have to check)

Brett Wallace has been moved to 1B and he's listed as 3B in the AAA lineups (Las Vegas 51s) - He'll also likely hit 3rd and not 5th, I would suggest flipping him and J.P. Arencibia - but the 51s play tonight, so we'll know more then.
Brian Dopirak will likely serve as the DH to allow Wallace to play 1B and Kyle Phillips (who's listed as a Catcher, which is correct, but he also plays 3B) will likely start at 3rd.

Again, the AAA lineup will become clear after tonight's games.

I'm going to just make the changes to my version and start my franchise, but I thought as a token of appreciation for the work that went into these it was appropriate to post these corrections for the guys who do the work to take into consideration.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »