Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 12:33 AM   #1217
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thr33niL
Watching Byrnes this year, his legs were there. He played some good, balls-out defense. The guy just couldn't hit..... at all. His crazy uppercut swing produced a ton of K's and infield pop-ups. Then his decision to pull his bat back in a bases loaded, game on the line, squeeze play was the final straw.

No kidding.. Bases loaded in extra innings and Byrnes pulled the bat back and Ichiro got greeted by a very surprised Matt Treanor at home plate. Even Treanor was like "WTF.. did he really just pull the bat back????".
If only there was the opposite of a DH, a fielder only
Old 05-07-2010, 12:39 AM   #1218
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Nearly 2/3 finished.
1 more A.L. team to do and then the NL Central and NL West.
Short night tomorrow...and I've got work Saturday(all day/all night)...so Sunday night will be my next update.

Okay...I've got one A potential player to use.(position player)
Who either needs a bump up(from B) or (I prefer) needs to be created that isn't on v1?

Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 05-07-2010, 01:04 AM   #1219
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Nearly 2/3 finished.
Short night tomorrow...and I've got work Saturday(all day/all night)...so Sunday night will be my next update.

Who either needs a bump up(from B) or (I prefer) needs to be created that isn't on v1?

Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165
Well, regarding the Brewers:

Brett Lawrie is a currently a B, and should probably be an A (he's ranked in the top 30 of many baseball prospective lists).

#26 here:

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...=.jsp&c_id=mlb

That B could then be used to get the nasty D rating off of Angel Salome or Lorenzo Cain.

Last edited by coreyhartsdaughter; 05-07-2010 at 01:07 AM.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:10 AM   #1220
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Nearly 2/3 finished.

Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165
Knight i like to see brandon belt,evan crawford,justin fitzgerald and ryan cavan

for the s.f giants minor.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:57 AM   #1221
Rookie

OVR: 1

Some players not from V1 who might be interesting additions

Two top NDFA from the last summer - Guillermo Pimentel (CF - SEA) or Cheslor Cuthbert (3B - KC). There is also Wagner Mateo (OF) who just signed with AZ but I already mentioned him in a previous post.

Luis Jimenez is a 3B prospect in Angels org. Missed all of 09 with shoulder issues but is in Midwest League this year - supposed to have good upside Offense and Defense.

Jonathan Garcia (CF) was drafted last year out of Puerto Rico by Dodgers. Good stats in Arizona Rookie League and is considered the best defender from Dodgers draft last year.

If you wanted to add the position player equiv. of Yu Darvish - there is always Cuban Yulieski Gourriel who some consider the best position player not currently playing in the states.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2010, 03:07 AM   #1222
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedexpress
Some players not from V1 who might be interesting additions

Two top NDFA from the last summer - Guillermo Pimentel (CF - SEA) or Cheslor Cuthbert (3B - KC). There is also Wagner Mateo (OF) who just signed with AZ but I already mentioned him in a previous post.

Luis Jimenez is a 3B prospect in Angels org. Missed all of 09 with shoulder issues but is in Midwest League this year - supposed to have good upside Offense and Defense.

Jonathan Garcia (CF) was drafted last year out of Puerto Rico by Dodgers. Good stats in Arizona Rookie League and is considered the best defender from Dodgers draft last year.

If you wanted to add the position player equiv. of Yu Darvish - there is always Cuban Yulieski Gourriel who some consider the best position player not currently playing in the states.
Another guy to add in the Padre organization is P Juan Oramas. Check out that kids strikeout numbers! Him and Alexis Lara are someone I would like to see added.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:47 AM   #1223
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Nearly 2/3 finished.

Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165
Wilson Ramos is Baseball America's #58 prospect. He is only a B rating in the v. 1 rosters. He got 7 hits in his first two games but has only gotten one hit in the last 3... now batting a measly .400 Most likely he will be sent to triple A for the year to work on hitting breaking balls.

I think he definitely deserves an A rating... yes I am biased...

but do you see a lot of great catchers out there? Due to the presence of Joe Mauer and also Jose Morales, Ramos is trade bait and GMs are already salivating. The Twins won't just give him away.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:18 AM   #1224
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

OVR: 6

Is there an ETA on V2 yet? Are we looking at another week or so?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »