Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 10:55 AM   #409
Rookie

JsMcbain's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Thanx a million for the roster and all your work guys!
Old 04-08-2010, 11:00 AM   #410
MVP

adice15's Arena

OVR: 18

Not complaining, but why is casey kelly b potential when hes the red sox top prospect? again, not complaining, just wondering.

Founder of OS Emu Clan.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:08 AM   #411
Pro

ThirdDegree5803's Arena

OVR: 8

im with ja on this one, I think we should wait for them to put the finishing touches on v1 (fix the minors, fix attributes, finish faces) and start doing stuff on v2...I'm willing to help Strut if need be, tbh his part should take the least amount of time with the large amount of research done by the os public in the threads on the roster page plus his research on previous knight full minors rosters...the most time consuming should be the pitch and stamina edits (I did this on the e.o.s. set and it was a bitch!!!! took effin forever)...

Ja I am running a test franchise/personal set in which I will be trying to replicate the '10 season (posted about it above..will upload it somewhere if not just for ja for others if they want)...I just finished all of the transactions to fix what the cpu did to the line-ups and rotations coming out of spring & have a little bit left of editing until I'm satisfied until the final release of the full minors comes out...would you want to get started and start testing out the attribute edits? possibly on the franchise I started? its a 30-team one, played one game nothing has been simmed or touched gamewise outside of the reds vs. cards opening day game and the brewers-rox opening game...figure I could enter those players that I made changes to from the '09 batter re-rates and then hand off the set to you (i'll of course tell you which players i changed so you know what's already done)...kinda want to get some testing in and sim some seasons after we enter the attributes so we are good to go when knight hands us the set...its if we get the time...pm me buddy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2010, 11:09 AM   #412
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by adice15
Not complaining, but why is casey kelly b potential when hes the red sox top prospect? again, not complaining, just wondering.
I don't think anyone expects him to be an ace. B potential sounds good to me
Old 04-08-2010, 11:17 AM   #413
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Okay do you guys want me to just go right after strut gets done with v1? Keep in mind if we do this your stuck with the pitch edits for v2. But this will probably speed up the timeline of things getting done.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:25 AM   #414
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Okay do you guys want me to just go right after strut gets done with v1? Keep in mind if we do this your stuck with the pitch edits for v2. But this will probably speed up the timeline of things getting done.
yes

and thanks for the effort as well
Old 04-08-2010, 11:40 AM   #415
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: OS FULL MINORS V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorismary
Rivera is on the Os and Pauly is nowhere to be found I even checked under 1b/3b and OF
Thanks dude.

What about a Kevin Millar, anyone find him? If not can anyone give me a good stance for not only Millar, but Lo Duca as well?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2010, 11:52 AM   #416
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: OS FULL MINORS V.1

They did a pretty good job with the Reds with 2 possible exceptions; Yorman Rodriguez is a D potential, and Juan Duran a F? Is there any way those 2 players could both be edited to Cs or Bs on Version 2?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »