Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 05:28 AM   #401
Banned

OVR: 38
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
Chad Huffman formerly of the Padres has been claimed by the Yankees opening up a new player to be added to the Padres. Not sure how you will do it, just take a guy of the Yankees and put him on the Padres and turn him into someone else? Anyways, i put up potential players in an earlier post of mine in this thread, hope to see a couple in now with Chad and Putnam gone.
I exchanged Huffman for Deleon LF nyy single A as I couldnt find him in the system .
I personally only play season mode but I do reccomend using the single A roster like a partial FA list to balance rosters.
I believe it was also created simply to create extra spots and Ridin had no other option because of limits and man for man ect plus its unplayable so for me its a simple fix while keeping the integrity of the AAA and AA rosters.
Keep any other info coming !
Hey if there is anyone interested in editing their favorite teams gear shoot me a PM and we can talk but its gotta be done as good as possible that is do to some editing limits on color and gear , Thanks.

Last edited by dorismary; 04-08-2010 at 06:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2010, 07:32 AM   #402
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Anyone doing an update with correct 25 man rosters and DL thats a franchise file? I know go mets has one with the 25 man rosters...
Want to follow my Franchises? Join my discord: https://discord.gg/nHbNCWmmGs
Old 04-08-2010, 08:14 AM   #403
Pro

ThirdDegree5803's Arena

OVR: 8

I am currently working on a personal franchise file that will have correct 25-man, correct 40 man, some updated transactions and fixes (david weathers being on cincy & other fa's on teams released, fixed some players that were right handed instead of left-handed), & with all injuries going into opening day...

I am also taking the rotations and line-ups and fixing and updating them based on play this year (vs R and L handed pitchers)...

I wouldn't mind uploading this when I am done if some want to use the file, I am in the regular season so you wouldn't have to deal with the **** getting adjusted by the cpu...just consider I've played two games so far (CIN vs. STL and MIL vs. COL)...

I have also updated cincy, stl, & mil with equipment & razr's pitch edits from the 09 e.o.s. set along with a little work to fix some things wrong with cincy's roster....

lastly, Ridin/Knight/Ksig your rosters are amazing! praying for you and your family Knight...
Old 04-08-2010, 08:40 AM   #404
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hum...

Sorry, does this roster (OSV1) includes player attributes modifications, or is it just a roster update and nothing else.

And again, whatever this is, thank you guys !
Thx.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:10 AM   #405
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcabc
yo thanks alot for this outline, read through many pages of this thread, maybe it should be on the first page of this thread.

Me personally, though maybe others agree... would have loved to see game play aspects released before visual aspects like below.... maybe next year.

V1 - Out thereready'
V2 - (?) - Razr and Pope's pitch (and stamina) edits
V2.1 (?) - myself and ThirdDegree most SCEA created players pitcher (non-pitch / stamina edit i.e. H/9, BB/9 etc) and hitter (all except throwing) attributes re-rated using Bahnzo's roster tool 3 year average (2007 - 2009 non-weighted).
v2.x (?) - Strut's equipment / stance edits
v2.x (?) - will include all faces done and minor league lineup cleanup edits
Whats up abc. In the past the visual aspects always came first which is why I placed it in that order though thats not necessarily the order its coming thats just my speculation. Im all for whatever the core guys want to do in whatever order they would like to do it. I know Razr and Pope are coming along (and it might be alot more along then people realize). Strut is doing his thing but he needs help so that might take a little longer than normal.

I also know from last year that there is a good amount of people who want the visual with stock pitches and attributes which is one big reason why Strut was normally first. If I remember correctly last year Knight went back into his initial release and released a complete version of his all-star set while reverting all the pitchers back to their stock numbers which Im sure was very time consuming. This was all due to demand. I know Knight wont be around for a bit in his normal way and we PM'd a while back to ge a time frame for us to do our thing in which I did ask to do it after Razr does his. If K-Sig and/or Ridin wanna provide their opinion on that, Ill do whatever they want to do but I do say wait until they clean up V.1.

Another year, and here we go again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2010, 09:21 AM   #406
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlg33
Hum...

Sorry, does this roster (OSV1) includes player attributes modifications, or is it just a roster update and nothing else.

And again, whatever this is, thank you guys !
Thx.
Fairly certain that the only guys "modified" are the created minor leaguers (and whoever wasn't on the SCEA roster). I think (but I'm not certain) that the next update will just be a completed V1 (faces, stances, etc.). Could someone correct me if I'm wrong?
Old 04-08-2010, 10:17 AM   #407
Rookie

OVR: 0

Morning, so this is my second post ever but I need help.
So I just downloaded the file, its currently zipped. When I get home from work how do I install it on my PS3?
I assume I unzip before I plug in the USB?
Then what, how do I access the file?
Thanks so much for the help, I realize I am wicked slow.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:22 AM   #408
Rookie

OVR: 3

Really minor change:

The Red Sox catching prospect is Luis Exposito, not Esposito.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »